Grades v. Grizzlies 03/22/10

Hope we win how many? (@NJ, @BOS, @CLE, @IND, @MIN, POR, SAN, LAC, SA, HOU, @LAL)

• 0-11 -- time to tank baby!

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • 1-10 -- time to tank, but still let's whip the Lakers

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • 2-5 wins -- let's beat the weaker teams...and maybe the Lakers

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • 11-0 -- let's kick *** and chew bubblegum and screw the draft

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Don't really care as long as we play hard

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • My socks smell like goat cheese.

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me, I get it. I'm disappointed with Hawes as well, however, I don't need to say it on EVERY SINGLE POST!
I think most of us have beaten the "Hawes Suckz" horse to death already. I guess a few "LINS" wont hurt either way. The positioning has already begun. I think the bottom 5 loser teams are doggedly fighting for their poor positions and will not be deterred by anything as brash as wining. It looks like the Kings are gonna be somewhere between 7-9. If that is the case, they probably wont get a top notch big man, they will probably have to go BPA at that point in the draft. God Forbid it is a wing player! We have way too many of those. A point guard wouldn't be terrible. If it is a Power Forward or a Center, it would be great, but I'm not holding my breath. According to the talking heads, this draft is very deep for big men. We shall see how deep come draft time. Hopefully at least 9 deep...

S

sactownfan

Believe me, I get it. I'm disappointed with Hawes as well, however, I don't need to say it on EVERY SINGLE POST!
wow...Settle down... i should never have to comment about Hawes being out rebounded by Beno... not ever...

Hawes in control of himself... im not holding him down with my words... like i've said A MILLION TIMES! if he didn't suck, not only would i be totally stoked! but i wouldn't be writing about it...

Don't tell me to settle down. For your information, I was very calm when I wrote my post.
I think the settle down was due in part to the bolded, larger, and capitalized text. Obviously no one knows how settled you are, so the only way to judge it would be specific ways you decide to format a post. Doing this sends a different message than normal. Also, typing in all caps is commonly referred to as shouting in this crazy place we call the interwebs.

I think the settle down was due in part to the bolded, larger, and capitalized text. Obviously no one knows how settled you are, so the only way to judge it would be specific ways you decide to format a post. Doing this sends a different message than normal. Also, typing in all caps is commonly referred to as shouting in this crazy place we call the interwebs.
Just because I bold some parts of my post doesn't mean I'm pissed, upset, angry, etc. I think if the bold letters were in RED then I think that really shows anger. Doing the bold letters in blue means nothing.

This has deteriorated quite enough. I don't know why we have to have a pissing match over every pro- or anti-Hawes comment, but it's beyond old. Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.