Grades v. Cavaliers 03/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingsgurl said:
Then she should attend more games!....all the rest of them would be nice:D
I've made it abundantly clear, just in case anyone from MSE takes an occasional stroll through the KingsFans forums, that I'd be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice and quit my job in order to travel with the team.

I care about them that much.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
1kingzfan said:
Oh, please, sir, you play the “ban card” on me when you are the ONLY one in this exchange, and a moderator at that, that has resorted to name-calling?

Tsk, tsk. :D

11+ points Home 12-2 Road 4-5

14+ points Home 12-0 Road 3-4

20+ points Home 9-0 Road 2-1

I appreciate you taking the time to make my point for me again.

I would not worry too much about the ban card -- I have always preferred to keep my witless foils around to make me look good. ;)

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
The Kings are 5-1 when Bibby has 10+ assists.

They are 7-3 when he has 5+ rebounds.

They are 10-5 when he shoots 50% or better from the field.

They are 7-2 when he hits at least 4 three-pointers.

Perhaps we are attributing their success to the wrong impetus...
Of course we are. That's already been established here in this thread.

The Kings are 30(+)-0 when I'm in the crowd.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
And not only that, but here's one more very convincing stat: since moving to Sacramento, the Kings are 764-0 when they outscore the other team!

Figures like that don't lie, man...
I was waiting for that one to show up....

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kingsgurl said:
Is it because these two are not the normal focal point of the offense, so in games where they ARE scoring, is it because the whole TEAM is more involved?
All other stuff aside, I think you make an excellent point. Whatever the secret is/are, I just hope it/they continues. I much prefer winning to losing...

GO KINGS!!!

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
The Kings are 5-1 when Bibby has 10+ assists.

They are 7-3 when he has 5+ rebounds.

They are 10-5 when he shoots 50% or better from the field.

They are 7-2 when he hits at least 4 three-pointers.

Perhaps we are attributing their success to the wrong impetus...
The Kings are 27-0 when they score more points than their opponents! How's that for a stat!

Kevin needs to be more aggresive on the road. He has too much going for him not to. And that does not necessarily mean taking ill- advised shots, it means he should keep up his intensity, not dissappear for long periods, and do other things, that will help the team That pretty much goes for the rest of the team.

T

thesanityannex

These arguments about if X scores more than 10 points, we win 10 of 12, if Y scores more than 8 points we win 8 of 9, if Z scores more than 9 points we win 20 of 22 all seem sort of pointless. As a team, they must score points. It is essential to win the game. I don't see how focusing on one players production does any good, other than create some meaningless stats and topics for argument. Bottomline, put the ball in the basket and win. I don't care who scores more.

Status
Not open for further replies.