Get Cousins, Rudy & Ben to the NYC All Star Game

Ugh. Over and over again, this just feels like "this is how bad teams stay bad." I mean, we have one of the best players in the NBA, and a roster that, talent wise, can compete with anybody on any given night. Yet, somehow, we fire our coach after our best start in a decade. Our best player (arguably top 5 in the NBA) doesn't make the all star squad, and we're looking at another lost season. Our front office says they want to emulate the Spurs, yet we forgo their (the Spurs) defensive intensity entirely and let bad teams put up huge numbers against us. Why? We have the best offensive post player in the NBA and we want to run!? We should be slowing the game down and playing bully ball with opponents. Right now, we're wasting Demarcus Cousins. He's the best thing to happen to this franchise since Chris Webber. The front office needs to wake up and understand that pretty jump-shooting teams don't win championships. Big, athletic, grin-it-out teams win championships, and we just happen to have the perfect centerpiece for that (and Rudy Gay is not a bad second option in that scenario). I'm afraid that our central offices' myopia will condemn our franchise to another decade of irrelevance. Note to Vivek: We have the best post player in the NBA. Slow the game down, play defense, and let him dominate.

I was talking to a Blazer fan today about an article quoting coach Stotts basically about how only winning teams deserve all-stars. This thinking is the only explanation for leaving a guy like Boogie out, and yet if you replace Aldridge with Boogie on the Blazers I feel like the Blazers are a better team. If you replace Boogie with Aldridge on the Kings, the Kings are a worse team. I could be wrong, but even if I am, I feel like the win/loss differences would be close. By the way, my Blazer fan friend agreed with me on all accounts. So, then basically they are voting in the players of the GM who can put together the best team...All Star game is a joke. Sorry if this whole paragraph is a jumbled mess, I'm just disturbed by my sudden hatred of all things basketball.

I split season tickets with a friend. This season has become an unmitigated disaster if boogie doesn't make it and there is no way I am renewing.
I split with three others. Two of them bailed. Now I am the third one to bail. I feel bad for the remaining partner because I'm the ticket holder of record. But too bad - not giving these a-holes my $$. They flushed Boogie's All Star season. So pissed.

What a joke.

DeMarcus is probably seething and rightly so. This should be his second AS appearance.

Thanks PDA and Vivek, you complete and utter morons.

Also a big shout out to the coaches, who have ruined the AS game with their pseudo-nonsense of only picking guys from winning teams (unless you're white of course, cough*Love*cough). Our record with and without Boogie should be enough to show how much better he makes his team.

I don't even want to think about this anymore or I'll make myself even angrier. You really couldn't blame Big Cuz for feeling like it's "me against the world". PDA and Vivek ruining his season and AS hopes, and coaches snubbing him like the bunch of idiots they are.

Tim Duncan made it? Seriously? Did I go back in time to ten years ago or something?

Can someone please explain to me what the **** is going on? When was the last time in history of the all star game someone who was averaging Cousin's stats get left off?

The more I think about this the angrier I get.

Blame the FO, freaking pieces of turds. They sabotaged this team in every way imaginable. Duncan(averaging 15 and 10 on a 7th seed) is an absolute joke, but it should have never come to that, we know how coaches vote.

G

GQ_Gabriel

This is the lowest point.

It doesn't get any lower.

Our franchise is a mess, and there does not appear to be a light at the end of this tunnel. I'm caving in, boys, don't know where to go from here. We are wasting away the career of the best big in the NBA as we speak, I hope he goes somewhere else. :(

Tim Duncan made it? Seriously? Did I go back in time to ten years ago or something?

Can someone please explain to me what the **** is going on? When was the last time in history of the all star game someone who was averaging Cousin's stats get left off?

The more I think about this the angrier I get.
Never, same as last year and he is having a better season this year. F the FO.