Get Cousins, Rudy & Ben to the NYC All Star Game

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
what an absolute disaster...I had a gut feeling he was going to be left off too. I think only on the Kings can a player that's putting up 23 and 12 miss the all-star game and I'm being serious here.....I would like to know one thing though. Besides DeMarcus, who was the last player to put up godly stats and missed the all-star game?

Vivek needs to be absolutely effin LIT UP on every social media site. This was the final straw. What an arrogant a**h***. His idiocy is crippling the team and Cousins career.

In my mind Fegan is speed dialing folks for potential trades.

This is the lowest point.

It doesn't get any lower.

Our franchise is a mess, and there does not appear to be a light at the end of this tunnel. I'm caving in, boys, don't know where to go from here. We are wasting away the career of the best big in the NBA as we speak, I hope he goes somewhere else. :(
It gets lower in the off season when we hire Mullin over Karl/Thibs

Any chance that Aldridge gets surgery now that he is officially an all star? If he does his teammate Lillard and Cousins get in.

In a way this could be a blessing, the FO shouldnt have any semblance of sunshine for what they have done to this team. We are at a crossroads now, the next move better make things better or Cousins is gone and I go with him. Unless this was the final straw and its already too late. F YOU Vivek and your dumb Gerbil stooge.

I mean at this point I don't really care if DMC gets on with an injury spot open. That always felt like a silver medal to me. It's like your buddy calling you up to see what's up only because everyone else he called isn't doing anything.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Any chance that Aldridge gets surgery now that he is officially an all star?
No.

On the other hand, on Feb. 5 Aldridge has to play against the Suns. With the Morris twins apparently under suspicion on an assault charge (link) maybe there could be a chance...

Marcus: Gee, Mr. Aldridge, that's a really nice thumb you got there.
Markieff: Yeah, it'd be a shame if something were to happen to it.
I mean, not that I want to be wishing injury on NBA players but I plead insanity...the coaches that vote for the All-Star reserves drove me to do it!

Someone mentioned on twitter that maybe Adam Silver names Boogie as an injury replacement, then Aldridge steps out to let his boy Dame take HIS spot.

If Commissioner Silver picks Dame as the Kobe replacement - it takes this scenario out of play though.

Someone mentioned on twitter that maybe Adam Silver names Boogie as an injury replacement, then Aldridge steps out to let his boy Dame take HIS spot.

If Commissioner Silver picks Dame as the Kobe replacement - it takes this scenario out of play though.
Everyone needs to tweet that out. Basically two more players become all stars and Aldridge takes care of himself. This is a win-win for the league.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Cousins didn't respond very well last year when he got snubbed. This year he was much more deserving imo and he still got snubbed. He could totally explode. He just has to be thinking that if Malone were still here this wouldn't happen.

For those of you with Twitter accounts, let Vivek and PDA hear it. Be direct and strong, don't let them off softly.

For those of you who are season ticket holders, do not renew unless the FO addresses their faults and lays out a solid recovery plan. Money is the only bargaining chip against people like Vivek and once you give it to them, they won't do a thing but give you the run around.

Part of the reason why I hardly post anymore, is because I find it increasingly more difficult to take the NBA serious. It's a joke. A popularity contest, and wins/losses for all star spots are way too high on the priority list. The all star game should be about showcasing the league's best talents. Leaving someone as dominant and talented as DeMarcus off the team is ridiculous.

For those of you with Twitter accounts, let Vivek and PDA hear it. Be direct and strong, don't let them off softly.

For those of you who are season ticket holders, do not renew unless the FO addresses their faults and lays out a solid recovery plan. Money is the only bargaining chip against people like Vivek and once you give it to them, they won't do a thing but give you the run around.
Exactly correct. Vote with your wallets. I really think that to Vivek Ranadive, the fans in the seats are just props. As for the runaround... I have experienced it first hand. I've tried to get a decent explanation of what "priority in the new arena" entails - and they refuse to give anything resembling a straight answer, and that evasiveness has been a huge turnoff to me as a customer. It is a big con, the whole pitch about "priority in the new arena". I can't wait to see if they ever have to cop to their season ticket numbers when the smoke clears. It should be bloody.