Game thread Sac vs Phx

Status
Not open for further replies.
were ever so slowly getting away from the suns...

we lead by 4..... suns call TO... their confidence is dropping a little....

COME ON KINGS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!!!!

Not a lot of defense, but Phoenix is throwing away the ball so we're getting steals. What was with Webber talking to the bench during those free throws?

whos playing d on q-rich.. cuz his 0-6

is it PEJA?

great 3rd quarter after the suns look liked getting away at times they couldnt and now we got the lead 88-82 entering the final QTR...

good D and production of the bench needed next QTR...

A

AriesMar27

this is good the kings are winning, the lakers are losing and the clippers are on their way towards a win too....its a good day to be a kings/clips fan in los angeles....

i am a kings fan.... but the clipps are my home team and they are underdogs.... i couldnt help but be a fan.

Webb just looks awesome out there! His numbers arent as goods youd think watching the game but he does look great.

22pts 8brds 3asts 2TO's 4-4 FT's after 3....... Not bad at al.l

A

AriesMar27

RaY Z said:
lolz yeah... at least he can touch the ring.. i cant...
lol... i can get rim but thats about it since i stopped playing sports i cant jump anymore... and i'm like a foot shorter than darius. 5'9 baby.... 5'9. at least he tried though.

What a win this would be going into the home stand. I was actually expecting them to lose this game but win all five home games to get to 1 game above .500 but now there is a hole new possibility.

Amare with a bucket to end the Kings run, and he's fouled by Darius in the process.

Makes the free throw; 94-85 Kings

CWebb with an air ball;

Marion misses a three, Kings rebound;

CWebb air ball on a jump hook, but Darius had his back with the put back; 96-85

A

AriesMar27

both teams have shot and made the exact numbet of ft's thats crazy.... this has to be the most evenly called game of the season so far. no one can complain about the officials tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.