[Game] Game 8: Sacramento Kings @ Dallas Mavericks, 11/11/14 5:30 PST 8:30 EST

Kings record for the season:

• Total voters
Why is it that the ball movement has stopped? Rudy going one on one is fine once in a while. But this is starting to get stupid. We built the lead off of defense and ball movement, which created open shots for Sessions and Ben. It's stopped. and now Ellis just drained a 3. SMH.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Casspi shouldve played more this game to guard Parsons, Rudy cant have all the shots and try to guard Parsons, stint by Derrick Williams was awful.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Looks like some folks may have forgotten this was a play off team on it's home court.... Now we just need to get back to playing our game in the 4th
I guess it's just the old-timers who have the patience to watch a game and accept that teams will make mistakes. I'll be honest - this game thread gets pretty depressing at times.

We deserve to lose this the way we've played since the mid 2nd. Hopefully we start playing better in the 4th and at least make this respectable.

the refs are letting the mavs mug us and we cant touch them on the other end, they set this precedent when our lead was huge and we have been unable to adjust.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
First of all -- the game is far from over. Secondly, this is one more example of how much we need Cousins. As soon as he goes out we're ordinary on both ends of the court. This is the time to re-establish our identity. Get Cousins back in the game and pound the paint. Don't wait until halfway through the fourth quarter.