• 81-1

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • THE WORLD WILL END BEFORE THE KINGS CAN FINISH THE SEASON

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • DEMARCUS COUSINS

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Props to Landry, the guy is a beast and a gamer. Ben stepped up when it mattered, Gay redeemed a bad night, you could tell he felt the responsibility if we had lost. Collison was HUGE, played every bit as well as Dragic and Bledsoe when it mattered. I almost had a heary attack, but boy does it feel good to be good again.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Lmao that Suns commentator who was calling us out for winning 4 in a row and 2 of them against Denver and completely failing to acknowledge 2 of the Suns wins were against the Lakers, also talking smack about Mclemore all game and than saying you want the ball to go to Rudy to get it drilled right in his face lmao.
Eddie Johnson is a joke. Probably my least favorite color commentator in the league.

Malone said Rudy was sick today. He was playing sick in the game. Coach said he's back there throwing up. WOW. RUDY! He still gave his all despite shooting poor.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Malone just said on TV that Rudy is sick and nauseous and played thru it tonight.....puts a different perspective on his game tonight.

Entity

Hall of Famer
NBA TV plans on changing their name to CAVS TV next week. Straight from kings game to talking about CAVS for 30 min now. They never showed a highlight of the kings nuggets game. Wondering they show tonight

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Man those IT threads are about to get lit up wow going to stay out of the NBA forum might lag to much lol

Intelligent PG with defense >>>> chucking
Isaiah Thomas is in my rear-view mirror. I have no need to rub the proverbial salt into any wounds.

We won, that's all I care about. On to Oklahoma City. GO KINGS!