[Game] Game 1: Sacramento Kings v. Golden State Warriors, 10/29/14 7:00 PM PST, 10 PM EST

The Official Fruit of the Kings 2014-2015 Season

• Pear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peach

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Apple

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Banana

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Grapes

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Lemon

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Kiwi

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Tomatoes

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Batman

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

KingMilz

Ben SUCKS, Ben has replaced unmotivated MT as the most worthless King, that rebounding effort was PATHETIC

Kingster

Hall of Famer
THAT RIGHT THERE is exactly why you surround Cousins with floor spacers. Holy cow, been waiting for that exact play for so long. It forces Nik's guy to stay home on him and not be able to help on DeMarcus in the post.
Well, we have one in Stauskas. Nobody else has hit a shot longer than a 15 ft. free throw or a layup.

Ben cant even get a rebound, so timid, the guy is a mental midget I hate to say. Toronto Rudy is a nightmare to watch, had Stauskas open and the kid was hot, would habe blown the roof off. Despite the terrible shooting, Cousins has impacted the game, a nice development, would have been hacking left and right last season.

Ben cant even get a rebound, so timid, the guy is a mental midget I hate to say. Toronto Rudy is a nightmare to watch, had Stauskas open and the kid was hot, would habe blown the roof off. Despite the terrible shooting, Cousins has impacted the game, a nice development, would have been hacking left and right last season.
Ben has played great D on Thompson. I'd be more confident with Ben on Thompson than I am Nik on him.

S

sactownfan

i've already had enough of derrick williams. he is good for garbage time dunks and thats it... Seriously this has to be a showcase

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Maybe I'm being a prude, but it seemed the players were kind of annoyed and confused at the crowd ignoring the game for the World Series.
They should have been. I get that there's a bunch of Kings Fans who are also San Francisco Giants fans, and that's whatever, but making more noise for a baseball team than the basketball team that's playing in front of you is kind of uncouth. If they care more about the Giants than the Kings, they should have stayed home and watched the damned game.

They should have been. I get that there's a bunch of Kings Fans who are also San Francisco Giants fans, and that's whatever, but making more noise for a baseball team than the basketball team that's playing in front of you is kind of uncouth. If they care more about the Giants than the Kings, they should have stayed home and watched the damned game.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings actually announced it on the jumbotron.

The offense should be fine. The Kings got a few decent looks they just couldn't finish.

The Kings are killing the Warriors on the glass, and I actually think the overall defensive effort has been solid. Lapses here and there, sure, but even McLemore has held his on on Klay. Collison is doing ok on Curry. You can't expect the Kings poor perimeter defenders to totally shut down those guys, but they've made it difficult. I'll take that.

I like the Kings chances in this one.