game 1- Mavericks Vs Rockets

Wow...what a game!!!

It must be heartbreaking right now if you're a Mavs fan.

Now Rockets have a chance to sweep and very likely to win the series.

I still see Mavs fans sitting in their seats still shocked at what just happen. Probably thinking if the Mavs will be playing anymore at home? ;)

A

AriesMar27

wow..... go mcgrady and yao... maybe they can be better than shaq and kobe...

then they the suns next.... with a burnt out nash..... oh..... wow.....

Twix said:
Is it me, or does Keith Van Horn look scare/worry/not wanting the ball???
That play with a min left that Van Horn look not confidence is probably the play that made Mavs lost. He turned the ball over when passing it to Dirk and it end up Yao having an easy dunk and Rockets going up by 1 or 2.

A case of an overrated team going down in flames..........the Suns are next, mark my words.

[generic mavs fan] but....but....but Dirk had an off night, and the refs were against us. we are still clearly the better and more talented team and....and we have the best center in the west. that white guy named bowen is dirty, he was slapping andholding dirk all night [/generic mavs fan]

i must say, the look on cuban's face after t-mac hit that shot was PRICELESS!!!!

is it just me, or does mark cuban where the same damn shirt at every game?! says something like MFFL or NFFL or somethin like that?!

Padrino said:
i must say, the look on cuban's face after t-mac hit that shot was PRICELESS!!!!

is it just me, or does mark cuban where the same damn shirt at every game?! says something like MFFL or NFFL or somethin like that?!
MFFL - Mavs fan for life.

BullKing said:
Mavtalk should provide some good entertainment tonight :D

*goes to mavtalk.com*

i'll be back in 5 :D
just no trolling, i'm also gonna head over to *read* i need the laughs ( rough day)

man avery johnson has a HUGE mouth!!!! i knew it was big but damn, it's HUGE!!! takes up half his face :D

I feel soooo bad for the Mavs, losing both home games.......

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Yes I hate the Mavs due to playoffs fought between them and Kings, but I really detest Cuban. He's good for the league if you like classless, over-bearing, arrogant, obnoxious, egomanaical jerks as owners. Cuban obviously thinks he can buy himself a championship. That team's payroll has ballooned massively over the last few years to be second only to the Knicks. (Mavs this year at $87.4 million!) Appears as though he's trying to be the Steinbrenner of the NBA. Having the $57.8 million Rockets knock his team out in the 1st round would be...PRICELESS!

By the way, Cuban thinks not a single Maverick player has committed a foul in at least the last 5 years. He goes bonkers at every foul called against his precious team. He's good for league only if you think the NBA lacks enough clowns.

Quote from BullKing: "At least he is not a snob like most millionaires" Oh yes he is. He's the kind that pretends to still be one of the guys, while throwing his money in everyones' face to prove what a big deal he is.

Last edited:
oh absolutely no trolling, that's classless. I'm not registered there, just lurking and having a blast :D. However, the other mavs fan board *dallas-mavs* is the one that really provides good entertainment.....too bad they require you to log on in order too read.....and they don't accept new members during playoffs.

I LOVE THE ROCKETS!!!! :D

that was a frickin awesome....I'm not afraid to say I'm officially on the Tracy McGrady bandwagon...I've ALWAYS been a fan...but this guy is totally taking it to the extreme...

I agree with Chuck :eek: If Yao and Tracy play like they did tonight every game of the POs they are headed to the Finals...Yao was a frickin monster...and their supporting cast did exactly what they were suppose to do...support...Ryan Bowen IMO has been quietly HUGE for that Rox team...

I dunno Dallas looked like the same team I've been use to seeing the past 3 years in the POs...I'm seriously looking to put Dirk in that PO choker category if nothing comes for him in the rest of this series...not impressive at all...

I HATE THE MAVS!!
GO ROX!! :)