game 1- Mavericks Vs Rockets

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ray Allen34 said:
last I checked, Shawn Bradley barely plays. Eric Dampier is their starting center.
Did I say STARTING center? For the record, I know the line-up of the Mavericks, starting and bench. We've faced them enough times...

I personally think Shawn Bradley, even in limited minutes, is enough to continue the Mavericks' string of bad luck.

So you can cool it with the sarcastic "last I checked" crap.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Have I mentioned how much I dislike Mark Cuban?

Oh, oh, oh, oh...And the final episode of The Benefactor? I couldn't believe how slimy the former dot.com wizard treated his final two contestants...

BTW, I do not like Mark Cuban.

VF are you joking you actually watched that complete and utter trash? say it ain't so say it ain't so

BTW I'm lovin everything about Houston right about now...but then again I've always liked Houston...GO ROX!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I didn't watch all the episodes. I watched the first one - and realized it stunk. I watched about the 5th one - and realized it still stunk. I watched the final one - mainly to see which would win out - greed or greed. I was satisfied to see greed win - even though I thought Cuban was being very patronizing about the whole thing. You know, he's so terribly rich and one of those people was going to be just a little teeny tiny bit rich...

Blech.

;)

GO ROCKETS!!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mav fans know exactly what to do - they're heading for the exits in droves.

Head em up, move em out!!!!!

A

AriesMar27

i think that the rockets might do some serious damage to both the mavs and suns.... mcgrady is a beast...... he's actually carrying this team, leading them to victory.... who would have guessed that he would actually be doing that?

Now no matter what happens later to the Kings I'll be satisfied that the Mavs lost for the night... :)

Seriously though Houston played a great game and Dallas did not its that simple...i expect them to bounce back from this loss...but ultimately I hope they don't...

F

Fillmoe

actually its all dirks fault this time.... MUHAHAHAHHAH i was waiting for ashton to run out of the locker room with a camera crew or something..... cuz he just got PUNKD!

BullKing said:
I want the Rox to absoutely destroy, beat up, and annihilate *allas, I wanna see the look of disappointment in Cuban's eyes, I wanna hear the whinning of their fans and finally I want to "hear" complete silence in the AA Arena.
lol... couldnt have said it any better myself.... and GUESS WHAT!? HOUSTON JUST SMASHED (KINDA) THE MAVS 98-86!!!!

early days but....

HAHAHAH IN YOUR FACE CUBAN....IN YOUR FACE YOU PSYCHO MAVERICKS FANS!!!

and that nba fights mix video to whoever has seen it... all the fights seem to be with the mavericks and at their home court...

SUCKED IN MAVS!!!! BOOYAH!!!! :D