game 1- Mavericks Vs Rockets

Yeah, *allas is good at getting to the line. On the other hand, the Rox don't have anybody outside of T-mac and Mutombo to get to the line, Yao is too soft and is more of a finesse player.

BTW, Yao played like **** today. The Rox need more production out of him, they can't count on T-mac to have an unconcious shooting night every game

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
BullKing said:
On the other hand, the Rox don't have anybody outside of T-mac and Mutombo to get to the line.
Speaking of Mutombo....Dang I was sure impressed with him tonight. He was a good pickup to back up Yao. He sure was needed tonight, and he came thru.

6th said:
Speaking of Mutombo....Dang I was sure impressed with him tonight. He was a good pickup to back up Yao. He sure was needed tonight, and he came thru.
True, and he's much better suited for the playoffs than the regular season.

Here's hoping that Tag turns out the same... :eek:

A

AriesMar27

BullKing said:
Yeah, *allas is good at getting to the line. On the other hand, the Rox don't have anybody outside of T-mac and Mutombo to get to the line, Yao is too soft and is more of a finesse player.

BTW, Yao played like **** today. The Rox need more production out of him, they can't count on T-mac to have an unconcious shooting night every game
well they are playing the mavs... whose going to shut him down? howard?

I swear I saw Finley in the first half and after that he just disappeared.

New Dirk Stopper - Bowen and Tmac.

Good thing Daniels didn't play because he is so freakin annoying.

dallas made houstons defense look like the 96 bulls. mavericks need to be more aggressive on the defensive end and not be afraid to shoot the ball. they were so scared avery would get pissed so that kinda took em out of their game.

alot of fans for the mavs just dont know when their beat. houston plays better together. their best chance is to cut off penetration from mcgrady. when you let other players get invovled you are in trouble.

I understand the whole confrence rival thing with the MAvs and stuff, but I still don't understand all the hate for them. I dunno. I like Dallas. I like Houston. I happen to perfer a Houston win, because I am a true T-Mac fan, and you gotta love that bench, and Gundy is so funny, but I harbor no animosity towards them.

I still like Mark Cuban. Again, if I had a Billion dollars, I would prolly wanna be like that guy, minus the albinism.

They will adjust just as we will. Playoffs are all about adjustments. It sure was fun to watch Dallas get wupped upon. I know DIRK is the guy in Dallas but it seemed like every single play they went to him. So the defense rotated doubled him up and he turned the ball over. He had 6 TO's last night.

Then came our game...(which led me to the ice chest one to many times :))

Webber4tHREE said:
really don't like how the media overhyped that team and said they would sweep houston
I've heard no less than 6 games for this series from every media outlet. Most people say it'll go 7. Crazy. Where'd you hear a Dallas sweep?

game 2 tonight

Dirk won't play that bad tonight, Dallas wins tonight and the series goes back to Houston tied at 1-1

most people said Dallas in 6 anyway, houston taking the first game shouldn't be that big of a surprise

I definetly heard a Dallas sweep before..didn't buy then and CERTAINLY don't buy it now :p I don't think their will be any sweeps this year in the first round...teams are too good IMO

As for game 2 I hope Dallas loses and loses miserably...I hope Houston beats them up on a "whose your daddy" level :) Will it happen?

Great, entertaining first half.....Bradley got posterized :D. One thing that concerns me: we all know that there is no D is dallas...but apparently the disease is spreading and has now affected the Rox in the first half :eek: . Even though the Rox have the lead, the game is being played at mavs pace.

BTW, i don't care what anybody says but Josh Howard is a punk....I don't wanna ever see this #%^#% in a Kigns or Bulls uni....ever.

this is a damn good game. its been close all the way. both teams are playing intensely, and we're finally seeing some real fire in tracy mcgrady. looks like the prospect of getting outta the first round with victory has got him real stoked. good to see that.

It doesn't look good for the Rox...unfortunately, they're not playing D at the level they're capable of. Everytime allas attempts a three, it looks like it's going down :mad:

Not good, the mavs are on fire from downtown. BTW, I'll take my words back.....dallas does indeed play better D, probably best i've seen them play. I'm glad we are plating the sonics, the mavs would crush us.