Feifei!

ESPN - "Feifei to Griffith for two . .. " Man, I LOVED hearing that last night!

I'm a huge fan of hers (ask George - he knows) so I was overly excited to finally get to see her make her regular season WNBA debut last night. :)

Yes! I'm envious of those of you who will be able to watch her play over the next month. I won't get to see her until the Storm visit Sac at the end of August (ABC coverage) and when Sac comes back up to Seattle on the 27th of August. Unless I decide to make a little trip down south . . . :D

And I got the call wrong. It was just "Feifei to Griffith" . .. (no "for two" - rewatched the game last night).

I would have to say I heard about her just prior to the '04 Athens games. Heard she was on par with Yao in terms of popularity in China. When China played the US team during the prelim games, I remembered she stuck out as a player who was above the rest of her team.

Fast forward to May of this year - Sac VS Seattle - preseason game here in Seattle. I had not kept up on the various transactions in the league. I immediately noticed both Feifei and MiaoMiao before the game started. I was like, wait a minute, when did Sac pick up those two players (particularly Feifei)? She only got a few minutes of PT but I was excited to see her and Miao here in the WNBA.

It's been all downhill ever since. *l*

:)

I am a fan of FEIFEI ,from china ,my Engish is no well,but I will always love and support her .FEIFEI is WCBA's angle ,she also will become a super star on WNBA.In CHINA FEIFEI have a lot of fans ,in USA she also have many fans in futrue ,she is the best in my mind.