Fav King

T

thesanityannex

jason williams-he got me watching more, and then got traded for my new favorite-bibby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peja and Vlade. They are the ones that got me into basketball (yes, I am a n00b to basketball. Started watching in 2000).

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Doug has been my favorite the past couple years. Right now, I really like Mo Evans. I hope he's back next year.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Favorite current King: Bobby Jackson

Favorite all-time King: Tiny Archibald

Favorite King to make fun of: Duane Caswell/Olden Polynice

Favorite King now pitching for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays: Mark Hendrickson

Favorite King who became a financial consultant, then an assistant coach for the Monarchs and is now head coach at Bradley: Jim Les

I'll never forget those Halcyon "Les is less" days with Les Jepsen sitting on the bench while Jim Les ran around the perimeter looking to launch up threes.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
First favorite: Reggie Theus
All-time favorite: Vlade Divac

I don't really have a favorite at this moment in time. As I've said many, many times, it's the name on the front and not the name on the back.

GO KINGS!!!!!

You didn't say current or past so I'll give you both...and then some

Current-Bobby, Brad, and Mike

Past-Vlade, Chris, and Doug

Other favs-The Rock, Michael "the animal" Smith, Waymon Tisdale, Spud Webb and Sarunas Marcialonas

A

AriesMar27

past... hedo....
current... house....

i like bench players.... they are more fun to watch because the yare playing for future minutes.... wallace was a favorite of mine too....

O

ONEZERO

Obviously mine is bibby. Funny cause it was j-will and then I was pissed when they traded him, but pretty soon after that, my gut feeling told me it was the right move, and look at where he took us and look where he's at now.
Bobby jackson is very close behind bibby.

What's ur favorite move by any kings player in the last few years? Mine is when bobby went for a reverse layup against dallas in the 02 playoffs and he literally hung in the air for maybe 4-5 seconds and made one of the more incredible layups I've seen since jordans days. Do u guys remember that?