Fans back in the G1C soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how the government ruled that a company had a right to refuse service (in this case baking a cake) for a gay couple? That but instead of “traditional” viewpoints on sexuality, it’s about the proliferation of a deadly respiratory virus.
I'm not sure what that has to do with the discussion I was having with Dime Dropper but something tells me you're here for the likes and not here to have an honest discussion.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
You misunderstand that case. It wasn't the cake, it was what they wanted on the cake, the bakers artistry.
And how is that different than Golden 1 Center? People aren't going to G1C for the building but for the artistry of suckitude (the Kings game) inside.

the bakers had the right to refuse service to customers by their own arbitrary standards just as any business requiring a vaccine passport has.

Last edited:

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Schools require vaccinations to allow kids to attend. Some countries require certain vaccinations before you are allowed to enter. Stores require shirts and shoes for entry and service. Even freaking nudist colonies require you to carry a towel to sit on when you are on their properties.

I don't get the angst. You can provide proof of vaccination or proof of a negative test. Or don't go. Your choice.

Constantly complaining about "medical records" - nobody is saying you have to fork over your SSN and complete medical records. All you have to show is proof of vaccination or a negative test to walk in a door. You aren't giving them your DNA, blood, and urine samples. Nobody is seeing or keeping your private data. Get a grip. :rolleyes: Do you feel the same way about providing proof of vaccinations before sending kids to school as well? That's all this is.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
OK, folks. If VF were around she'd have locked this thread about a mile ago. I've let it go, but at this point it's all about politics and none about the Kings, and it looks like it's about to get chippy, so I think it's time to close it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.