Family pics

iheartBrad said:
C:\Documents and Settings\ShaToya\My Documents\My Pictures\me and sis.jpg

use that as a link...ive been sitting here for awhile now how to figure out how to do it...with no luck so just copy and paste that into your address box...

its a pic of me and my sister on Christmas 2004...i am the one on the left...my sister is wearing the Emeka Okafor jersey i bought her for Xmas she not a big fan of basketball but she just loves him
:D

I don't think that'll work iheart. That is the location to a file on your machine, so unless we all have a file called "me and sis.jpg" in that directory on our machines, copying and pasting the link won't help much.

Try using the attachments - when you use the Go Advanced option, click on Manage Attachments, then Browse... to find your file, then click Upload. When it is done close the window and you should be able to Submit your post with the attachment showing up automatically.

If the file is too big, try adding it to the site (http://imageshack.us/) and then copying and pasting the link to the image.

If you already knew all this, sorry, maybe it'll help someone else. :)

iheartBrad said:

[img=http://img230.exs.cx/img230/2874/meandsis0nr.th.jpg]

its a pic of me and my sister on Christmas 2004...i am the one on the left...my sister is wearing the Emeka Okafor jersey i bought her for Xmas she not a big fan of basketball but she just loves him

edit: thanks uolj
Now see.... this is exactly why i can never post a picture of myself here... everybody here looks like a supermodel! I'd stink the place up with my ugly face!

rhuber said:
Now see.... this is exactly why i can never post a picture of myself here... everybody here looks like a supermodel! I'd stink the place up with my ugly face!
rhuber :rolleyes: LOL. You won't. I'm sure you're a great looking guy. You don't need pics to prove it. :)

well we definetly aren't like you and your sis...hehehe

people always say we look much alike...i mean i guess we look like sisters...once upon a time i honestly did not see what people were talking about but now that we are both older i can see it...only in pics though...i have another pic that of me and her that same day much closer up...cuz she is taking the picture of us... but id still like to think she looks younger and i like older

Thanks Daniela!!

Babies are just beautiful creatures. Your little cherub niece is simply perfect!

Everybody's kids in this thread are incredible, you just wanna eat 'em all up!

Ryan@CU said:
Ok, I got the family picture working. I kind of look evil, but whatever. No sister comments please (that means you, J, where ever u are!).
Did you ever tell your sister I said what's up... cause she never called.

And I bet your more of a Lara guy than a Chelsea guy, huh?

Everyone already saw my picture,and you can see me on every Kings game with number 16 on the jersey,so I won't put my pic here. :D :D
I am joking,I 'll put my pic with Dejan Bodiroga when I was a kid in Dejan's courtyard and some more pictures when I was a kid,and some recent.
Of course I deleted my Photoshop a few days ago,so I'll send pics to VF,I hope that she will put them here;)

Here's 2...One of both my kids Christopher 4 (will be 5 on the 26th of this month) and Katie (aka Katelyn) who is now 19 months. And the other is my wonderful hubby Jeff with Katie when she was about 6 months. Cuties! ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
EMKINGSFAN, what a beautiful famiy you have. They are such angels. You are one lucky gal. Hang in there and tell you husband thanks for all he does.

Daniela said:
EMKINGSFAN, what a beautiful famiy you have. They are such angels. You are one lucky gal. Hang in there and tell you husband thanks for all he does.
Well thankyou! It can be rough being away from our beloved Sac but we get to visit and are hoping to be back in 2007 >>crossing fingers<< Jeff loves serving his country and I'm happy to stand by him and support him..:D