Evans for Vasquez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I also didn't mean my post to start another 500 posts on if Cousins and Evans got along or not.

Really, guys? We don't know and at this point it really doesn't matter.

So this FO is hard to read if you ask me.. I'm just glad they have "vision" according to what calderon Said when he turned down our offer.. I hate the thought of even tanking.. But I wonder If that's what they really are thinking. To try and get Wiggins.

But that scares me because we have such bad luck when it comes to getting even the spot we are supposed to get when the lottery picks happen.

Of course they are. You are going to have to tweak MLM a bit because they never get rookies right in that game. They always make them weak unless they are major named players.
I play that game, and you're right, I think Andre Drummond was a 62? I always edit every player on those 2k games before I start playing them, some of the ratings are just ridiculous. Like Cisco as a 68. Cisco should be a 99. :mad:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hope nobody minds if I close this. Once a thread has gotten down to a discussion of players in video games, it's run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.