ESPN FREE AGENT MACHINE - David Lee

L

Lafayette

ESPN.com has the FREE AGENT SPINNER and everytime I do it it ends up with DAVID LEE in Sacramento and this is based on experts picks. It did land on Joe Johnson once but never again, LEE over and over. What do you guys think of having LEE here in Sacramento?

you can't argue with this guys stats last season.

but the free agent circus this year is best avoided from a kings POV in my opinion.

I've been wondering about Lee a lot lately too, before the Dalembert trade I would have been 100% against David Lee, but if you could play him at PF alongside Sam and hopefully DMC then I wonder if maybe he might not be such a bad fit? Yes his defense isn't very good, but paired with a big defense presence at C his lack of D at the PF spot might not be so glaring. He is also a very good rebounder, capable passer and good scorer. It would also allow us to bring Landry off the bench where I think he could make more of an impact.

I'm still not totally sold on the idea though, but I think it would be interesting to debate it, I'm curious what some of the more knowledgeable posters here think about a possible Lee/Dalembert or Lee/DMC frontcourt?

I did it and Got Boozer - that is not a slot machine i would like to see.

plus you can get D-wade, Lebron, Joe Johnson and boozer at the heat at the same time. :rolleyes:

Things I learned from the ESPN slot machine...

1. No big name free agent will ever sign with Sac
2. Dirk isn't going anywhere
3. A super team will be created this summer and dominate the league for years

Things I learned from the ESPN slot machine...

1. No big name free agent will ever sign with Sac
2. Dirk isn't going anywhere
3. A super team will be created this summer and dominate the league for years
Then I guess the rest of us should just quit. Either that or ban the super team in the next CBA. :p