Draft Day!

Who will the Kings pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wrote a little about JaKobe Walter in the Prospects folder. I have him ranked 7th overall on my big board so I'd be happy with that result.

Seeing Monte trade the pick again would be a total buzzkill for me. Unless we're getting somebody incredible like an All NBA guy. He is from the Daryl Morey executive training program though so it's not like we weren't warned that he would prefer trading picks for vets than using them.
thanks, Walter does have a 6’10 wingspan so maybe he could slide to SF. and agree, I don’t want to see the pick traded for most the usual names being thrown out there.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
edit: Why do twitter hyperlinks not show up on KF anymore?
The forum software is not updated to deal with "x.com" links. When you paste a link, change "x.com" to "twitter.com" (which points to the same tweet) before posting. (I've fixed the link in question for you. First one's free, kid.)

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Go for broke.. whoever has the best star potential. A marginal roleplayer won't put the kings over the top.
While, yes, I agree, many people said Keegan did not have star potential. Here we are, two years later...

I guess the moral of the story is that you'd better hope your homework and analytics and gut and everything else better pay off. It's not easy, unless you have the second pick in the draft.

Avdija has a lot more value than Kuzma IMO. He was pretty impressive after the all star break (per 36 min)…

.566 TS%
13.5 FGA
.476 FG%
4.0 3PA
.371 3P%
4.7 FTA
.740 FT%
17.6 PPG
9.1 RPG
4.0 APG
0.8 SPG
0.6 BPG
2.5 TOPG
2.4 FPG

And then on top of that, he’s on a heck of a deal!
I agree. All the rumors have been the Wiz were reluctant to trade Kuz unless they got two picks. We'd have to see what that 2029 pick actually is first I guess. If good enough maybe their demands change.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I agree. All the rumors have been the Wiz were reluctant to trade Kuz unless they got two picks. We'd have to see what that 2029 pick actually is first I guess. If good enough maybe their demands change.
I believe the 2029 pick was the middle pick of BOS/MIL/POR. If Boston and Milwaukee stay good, the middle pick might be in the 20s.