Does anyone have a good quality photo of Ronnie Price's dunk on Boozer?

I'm not sure if one has already been posted, but I really would like a good quality picture of Ronnie Price's dunk on Boozer the other night (even though we lost)

Anyone know where I can get one?

Mista808@hotmail.com is my email address.

Have you tried google?

That was a great dunk though .. it's a shame they lost!
Was the same thing Ronnie Price said after the game, as well. The dunk meant nothing except for some Sportscenter highlights...even though it was one of the greatest dunks I've ever seen in a game. A loss nonetheless.

I want that poster. Well since we saw the pic we did on the thread here, how hard would it be to make a poster? I'm sure there are other pics as well from the angle behind Ronnie going up over Boozer. The face expressions are priceless, Boozer got served big time! :p

I want that poster. Well since we saw the pic we did on the thread here, how hard would it be to make a poster? I'm sure there are other pics as well from the angle behind Ronnie going up over Boozer. The face expressions are priceless, Boozer got served big time! :p
its not that picture that is used in the poster. (If there was a poster) :p

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I haven't seen much of him, looks like he can really elevate.
He's very athletic for a guard. Slams a few home now and then. Had a couple of impressive throwdowns (instead of tip-ins) while offensive rebounding as well. He's got some potential, that's for sure.

Best dunk I've seen from a King since Gerald Wallace vs the Rockets in the preseason, and that was a couple of years ago. The fact that it was a point guard throwdown in a regular season game gives it bonus points though.

Do you have access to the frame by frame pics of that dunk?
At a Kings Auction last night this poster went for over $1,000 (signed of course) but it might be available soon at the Kings store. Because i used screenshots from one of the HD cameras the quality is a little lower than it would if it was taken with a still camera, but I would still imagine that it will be made available for purchase soon as well as some wallpapers on the website. ;)

Last edited:
I just love the expression of the Kings bench when Ronny posterized Boozer. Especially Salmons who just seem flabbergasted by what had just transpired. No doubt about it, dunk of the year.