De'Aaron ≠ All Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I’d be okay with Ant getting it. Gordon getting the slot when the West roster is already ridiculously light on true guards would be unforgivable though.
If Zion is out, I can see Gordon as a nod to Denver’s record but then again I thought Fox would get in because of the record and performance.

This better happen.
The problem I foresee is the Kyrie Irving trade to Dallas. Kyrie was announced a starter for the EC.

So, I can easily see the NBA inserting him into Steph’s spot in the West as a starter.

If Zion is out, I can see Gordon as a nod to Denver’s record but then again I thought Fox would get in because of the record and performance.
This is the spot that Swipa better get, IF he doesn’t get substituted for Steph.

The problem I foresee is the Kyrie Irving trade to Dallas. Kyrie was announced a starter for the EC.

So, I can easily see the NBA inserting him into Steph’s spot in the West as a starter.

This is the spot that Swipa better get, IF he doesn’t get substituted for Steph.
Doesn't work that way. In the past, you stayed with the conference voted. But your forgetting they do the stupid draft of players for the teams.

As someone that lobbied hard for the KINGS to draft Swipa and staunchly defended him post-draft and in the years since — I’m quite happy to see this.

That said, to be fair, this era is so different and offensive-friendly that it’s an unfair comparison to most everyone on that list — with the possible exception of the guys that played in the 60’s and 70’s because I’ve heard/read that was an offensive stat friendly era as well.

But definitely not fair to the guys that played in the 80’s up til 2008ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.