De'Aaron ≠ All Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
All star game ducks Fox, smh.

I’m sure he’s next in line for Zion or whoever’s inevitable injury, but still annoying
Exactly. And MIA Zion should not have been named all star at all which would have opened up Domas to get starting nod. Which would have opened up a slot for Fox be named all star reserve.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Why not? Fox has been snubbed for worse players in the past because he was on a losing team. He is finally on a winning team, and 2 players are taken over him who are playing on losing teams.
Okay, I’ll bite.
What year and who.

I’m thinking 2020, his best year so far by the stats. Mitchell? Ingram? Booker? One of the Rocket boys?

Paul George has played 37/54 of his teams games.. Worse record

JJJ.... Lol

Can't argue Shai. Just been objectively better, played the whole season. Still, worse team record

Dame has played in 39/51 of his teams games. Better individual stats, worse team record.

What bothers me, especially during the Boogie years, was all the bullcrap that individual stats didn't matter if your team wasn't good. Clearly not the case here. Fox has embraced a team concept, played far more unselfishly than he probably should so his team can win and gets punished for it because he doesn't dominate the ball like Dame and SGA do.

Status
Not open for further replies.