• SAC by a little

• SAC

• SAC by a lot

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
---------------------------------------------------

DAL Gets: Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley, & Tristan Thompson
DAL Gives: Kristaps Porzingis, Dwight Powell, & Trey Burke
Why for DAL? Factoring in Doncic's super max, the Mavs would go from about $21.75 mil cap space in the 2022 offseason to about $47.25 mil cap space. This allows them to add a max FA next to Doncic, Hield, Green, & Terry in an effort to try and build a contender around Doncic. Hield would also fit nicely as Doncic would be able to take advantage of teams collapsing on him and find Hield for easy looks. They also take a flyer on Bagley to see if there is anything there and Thompson is an expiring replacement for Powell.

PG - Brunson / Terry
SG - Hield / Green
SF - Doncic
PF - Finney-Smith / Bagley
C - Kleber / Thompson / Cauley-Stein

--------------------------------------------------

SAC Gets: Kristaps Porzingis, Dwight Powell, & Trey Burke
SAC Gives: Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley, & Tristan Thompson
Why for SAC? Kings take a chance on Porzingis' health to try and add a talent upgrade to the roster that also balances the team. Porzingis' ability to space the floor, score, and protect the rim would be a solid fit next to Fox, Haliburton, Barnes, & Holmes.

PG - Fox / Mitchell / Burke
SG - Haliburton / Ramsey
SF - Barnes / James
PF - Porzingis / Woodard
C - Holmes / Powell / Queta / Metu / Jones

---------------------------------------------------

*If the Kings could sign someone Otto Porter with the MLE, they could actually have a pretty solid 8 man rotation of Fox-Haliburton-Barnes-Porzingis-Holmes-Mitchell-Porter-Powell

Last edited:
Yeah I'd absolutely gamble on Kristaps and honestly I think the gamble isn't performance related, but just if he can stay healthy. I think he's an awesome fit with Holmes as a defensive front-line and he'd be a great piece to make the 3-guard lineup work.

If they wanted Barnes back (instead of Bagley) to get 2 core rotation pieces next to Luka, do you take that deal still?

With a three year/100 million contract and two bad legs only a deep pockets team can take the risk with Porzingis. Like the Nets. Not the + cash considerations teams. Kings should keep Buddy if the right trade does not materialize.

Give me Porzingis to the Kings and I will personally tell him to play good when I see him next time.

But on a serious note. And yes I might be a little biased talking about KP because he is the first true LAT basketball superstar in my lifetime.

But what I wanted to say, yes he has had injury history, but those reports that he doesn't get along with teammates are just not true, he gets along very well with his international mates, all the former Knicks teammates loved him, there was no problem with that in Dallas, the reports coming out with him and Doncic might be because he was frustrated (it's not a secret) that he wasn't involved in plays at all in Dallas last season in the 2nd half, but he is saying all the right things to the media, he is a very smart young man and who works his ass of this offseason. Because for the first time since 2017 he is heading in the offseason injury free.

Just get next to him some kind of a rebounder who can play at the 4, even though KP is not a awful rebounder himself and everything will be good. Imagine that spacing for Fox and Hali with KP at the 5!

Last edited: