Countdown until the 1st preseason game

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Should be less than 37 days now. Wonder when the Kings leave for Shanghai to play Yao and the Rockets.

vj9999 said:
Only 37 days left until the first pre season game against Golden State (10/10). Summer is almost officially over :)
WOW! Didn't realize it was coming so soon. Don't know why but October just seemed like distant thing..... Now that you mentioned it I am actually getting quite excited!

I love the cool breeze, layers of clothes, warm soup and racking leafs.
( this is a quote by PejaFanatic, my quotations arnt working)

I love it the most when i come in after the cold weather and then drink warm soup...ahh what memories, !:) The only thing i dont miss is school. This is my last day before school starts. Ahh! At least the kings games are getting closer

CruzDude said:
Should be less than 37 days now. Wonder when the Kings leave for Shanghai to play Yao and the Rockets.
Their game in Shanghai is Oct 14th.

Both games(in Shanghai & Beijing) are going to be on ESPN/ESPN2 although it's some crazy hours if you catch them the first time around(both will be repeated)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Elise10 said:
Their game in Shanghai is Oct 14th.

Both games(in Shanghai & Beijing) are going to be on ESPN/ESPN2 although it's some crazy hours if you catch them the first time around(both will be repeated)
Well then, I am glad I got DVR with my DishNetwork.

6th said:
Who cares about the finals...I want the Championship Parade to begin. :D

Ha! Ha! I win!!!! :p
Who cares about the Championship Parade.... I want a whole long Summer of contentment.... ok ok I prefer the championship parade. You win 6th!

Man, what did I just start....all I said was I don't care about the pre-season and the next thing you know, we are having the championship parade. :)

Rockmeister said:
Man, what did I just start....all I said was I don't care about the pre-season and the next thing you know, we are having the championship parade. :)
:D Forget about the regular season and the playoffs. They're so trivial.