[CLE/DET] Eastern Conference Finals discussion

Who will win the Eastern Conference Title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibson is a stud? He was hitting 3s while Lindsey Hunder was busy leaving him unguarded like an idiot. Derek Fisher could've done the same thing.
But he's a rookie. Even if you're badly defended, to hit five of five from the arc in such a decisive game is very impressive when you're a rookie. And get to the line so many times to boot (even though it was all scripted by the refs :rolleyes: )

And note that I didn't say that he was a stud already, only could grow up into one. I do see a seed of studness in him :)

We got royally positively screwed that half and we still managed a tie game.

Cleveland scored 21 points after the delay, on FOUR field goals.

I just hope things even up in the 2nd half. I can live with being beat, but I want a fair shake.

I don't care how badly the NBA wants cleveland in the NBA finals, this is the wrong way to go about doing it.
Whats ur take on 2003 finals then ;)

Damn, I didnt think stern would do it so soon and this year, guess I was wrong.

It takes lots of the real fans out of the game, but there are many of the bandwagoners, newcomers joining the fray and I guess stern is more interested in those fans afterall. (Like fans all over the place talking about bron being better than MJ )

Oh come on, enough with the sour grapes. Cleveland outplayed Detroit every single game, including the ones they lost.

Wah wah wah.

Congrats to the Cavs. Whoever said it above though is right; the East in its current incarnation doesn't hold a candle to the East in MJ's days.

I'll be impressed if the Cavs can eke out a single win against the Spurs.

Too bad for CWebb though!

Status
Not open for further replies.