Center at Game 6

• Thread starter West_Gunslinger16
  • Start date

Who do you think we use to start as center for Game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

West_Gunslinger16

I know Adelman will still use Miller on Game 6. But who do you think we should use on that day to start? I'm just gathering some info.

Miller - Should we still use him? a 2 rebound performance should be something to be upset. I'm so upset the whole series about him (You'd be surprised if I wasn't):mad:.

Potatohead - Yeah, I have seen his performance. He's not the best shooting C but atleast he won't back down against Duncan and ATLEAST he would 'REBOUND' atleast 7 shots.

Sampson - Unproven. Hidden talent? Maybe. How would you know this guy has talent if you don't use him atleast once in the reg. season? Always the 'Garbage Time' victim.

SAR - Inconsistent at home. Powerful road warrior.

W

West_Gunslinger16

Potatohead. Made alot of hell against Duncan last Post-Season in 2nd round.

W

West_Gunslinger16

You see, that's the problem with Adelman. You can see the inconsistency on one player for 5 CONSECUTIVE games you still use him. Although I'm on the bandwagon who wants him to resign this summer. What about Pop? He saw someone inconsistent he replaced that position 3 times until he gets what he wants.

Anyway, you can't make someone play better without his HEART for the game. Even if you beg him until his contract expires.

I prefer SAR. Solid positional defender and capable of scoring on a hobbled Duncan in the post. Not an overly intimidating defender in the paint, but frisky, and a very nice safety valve for when the offense stagnates.

Miller is clearly worthless.

Venom said:
I prefer SAR. Solid positional defender and capable of scoring on a hobbled Duncan in the post. Not an overly intimidating defender in the paint, but frisky, and a very nice safety valve for when the offense stagnates.

Miller is clearly worthless.
lol sad but true...we have him for his jumpshot to spread out the floor..and now he dosent even have the balls to take one- hes so damn hesitant hes ridiculous...confidence either makes you or breaks you..

and well..youve seen this series..its broken him

West_Gunslinger16 said:
You see, that's the problem with Adelman. You can see the inconsistency on one player for 5 CONSECUTIVE games you still use him. Although I'm on the bandwagon who wants him to resign this summer. What about Pop? He saw someone inconsistent he replaced that position 3 times until he gets what he wants.

Anyway, you can't make someone play better without his HEART for the game. Even if you beg him until his contract expires.
I voted not by who I wanted to start but who is going to start. Adelman will never adjust his starting line-up so Miller will be in there. Why Shareef is not starting instead of Kenny is the better question.

Holy crap....I just looked and we have both Miller and Thomas under contract for 4 more years after this one....:eek:

Last edited:
W

West_Gunslinger16

Ryle said:
I voted not by who I wanted to start but who is going to start. Adelman will never adjust his starting line-up so Miller will be in there. Why Shareef is not starting instead of Kenny is the better question.

Holy crap....I just looked and we have both Miller and Thomas under contract for 4 more years after this one....:eek:

So, 4 more years of playing like a polio victim? K-9 is alright, he just needs someone to have his back. As for Brad........... furgettaboutit!

W

West_Gunslinger16

Miller is leading as of 10:36 PM GMT+8:00. And I want to shoot myself.

Miller - 9
Potatohead - 2
Sampson - 1
SAR - 8

SAR or Potato should start or it will be the end.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Oh my. This is kind of like getting to choose the method of your execution.

So my choices are:

1) 7'0" ubersoftie who is managing to average an inhuman 2.8 rebounds a game as a starting center? :eek:

2) 6'9" SF/PF tweener who has grabbed 4 TOTAL rebounds in the last 3 games, and has not blocked a shot all series? :eek:

3) 6'7" SF/PF tweener who is the same hegiht as their backup OGs, has done nothing all series, and also has not blocked a shot yet? :eek:

4) 6'10" never used 11th man who has blocked a grand total of FIVE shots in the last two full SEASONS? :eek:

Mommy.

Sampson isn't on the playoff roster. Miller will obviously start but clearly the adjustment by Pop to put Horry on Miller really upset Miller. I would try to get SAR in the rotation sooner.

W

West_Gunslinger16

^^ And if you thought that's the saddest part think again:

Game 4:
Bibby:3 rebs
Miller: 2 rebs

Game 5:
Wells: 12 rebs
Martin: 5 rebs
Miller: 2 rebs

So basically, anyone smaller than him outrebounds him. I live in a sad world of basketball.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Bonzi Wells rebs this series: 12.2
Brad, Reef, Kenny COMBINED rebs this series: 11.8 :(

Kings leading rebounders this series:

1) Bonzi Wells, OG -- 12.2
2) Ron Artest, SF -- 5.5
3) Kevin Martin, OG -- 5.2

Bricklayer said:
Bonzi Wells rebs this series: 12.2
Brad, Reef, Kenny COMBINED rebs this series: 11.8 :(

Kings leading rebounders this series:

1) Bonzi Wells, OG -- 12.2
2) Ron Artest, SF -- 5.5
3) Kevin Martin, OG -- 5.2
Again, eew.

FullAB said:
Sampson isn't on the playoff roster. Miller will obviously start but clearly the adjustment by Pop to put Horry on Miller really upset Miller. I would try to get SAR in the rotation sooner.
Actually, Sampson is on the playoff roster. Its was Monia who got left off. You can have 13 on the roster, but maybe only 12 suited up? Anyway, our coaches have seen plenty of him all year. There's probably a reason he hasn't gotten to play and why he's been bounced from team to team.

If the Kings lose this playoff series to the Spurs, I suspect that it will be remembered by some as the "playoff series that Brad Miller lost". I am sorry, but there is no other way that I can view this situation. I have not resented any former Kings player so much as Brad Miller. I know there are others out there who are developing very negative attitudes. :(

what's the freakin deal with sampson. he's the last guy on the bench. is he really that terrible? he didnt even get minutes that game we blew the spurs out. i voted for sampson. start SAR at power forward and Sampson at center

W

West_Gunslinger16

quick dog said:
If the Kings lose this playoff series to the Spurs, I suspect that it will be remembered by some as the "playoff series that Brad Miller lost". I am sorry, but there is no other way that I can view this situation. I have not resented any former Kings player so much as Brad Miller. I know there are others out there who are developing very negative attitudes. :(
Amen to that. But to tell you the truth, I'm one of them.

If Jamal can grab more than 3 rebounds, score about 7 points, and block one shot in 30 minutes of playing time, then I don't see any reason not start him.

Status
Not open for further replies.