Cavs keeping it interesting...

Bricklayer said:
You must be kidding me. :rolleyes:

He is indeed fortunate I do not play for Toronto or he would probably be celebrating his "brillaint" tactic from a full body cast as his team spiraled toward the lottery.
I just like it because I'm a Jason Kidd and Richard Jefferson fan! And I can't blame him for wanting out of Toronto's loser organization.

aren't Nets down by 11 at the half...

meanwhile in the Cavs game they have gone to the FT line 24 times already...some people are yelling for the conspiracy...

I'm am SO SO SO SO glad I'm not a Cavs fan or a Nets fan...I'd probably be strung out somewhere by now...heh

SLAB

Hall of Famer
LeBron with the triple double! And it's only in the third.

15 points, 12 rebounds, 11 assists....WITH 10 MINUTES IN THE 3RD QURATER! :eek:

He's doing all he can.

Unfortunatly Celts coming out extremly slow in the 3rd.

SLAB said:
LeBron with the triple double! And it's only in the third.

15 points, 12 rebounds, 11 assists....WITH 10 MINUTES IN THE 3RD QURATER! :eek:

He's doing all he can.

Unfortunatly Celts coming out extremly slow in the 3rd.
Lebron's having a great game! He's passing much better this game that what he has been as of late. Between this and our later game....this is a great night for basketball!

Cavs are playing starters, Toronto playing only 2 of their starters at the moment.

Nets are playing all starters and Boston is all bench, and their coach said that since they played their bench last night against the Cavs, they are going to do the same tonight for the Nets (who have made a HUGE comeback and are up 13!)

We're not talking about a little punk triple double, either. We're talking about a strong, Oscar Roberton/Magic Johnson/Larry Bird/Jason Kidd+ triple double.

23 points, 13 rebounds, 13 assists...

That's serious basketball. And the Cavs are murdering the Raptors. Too bad it might be their last game of the season.

C'MON BOSTON!!!

:sigh: Better luck next year for the Cavs...its been a great learning experience for LbJ and he for sure will have some help next season...and he'll be in the POs...

Just blows to think that that Cavs team was once in the 4th spot in the East and were in the 5th spot when Silas got fired...and now they are on the outside looking in and they don't even know it yet...:sigh:...Everyone has been saying its a wait and see as to how much blame Dan Gilbert gets in all of this..meaning if the Cavs made the POs they probably wouldn't put the heat on him...but if they didn't its all gonna go on his shoulders...well they didn't...let the flame war begin...you don't f with a team when they are sitting pretty right in the middle of the PO thick...Cavs fans have been waiting since 98 for this...and even as inconsistent as most of the players have been they aren't gonna look to blame them (that much anyway)...that team is gonna be regutted come the offseason which officially starts for them in about 30 mins...I feel so sorry for them...

Nets however deserve to be there for sure...and now they are gonna have RJ back and ready to put the heat on the Miami Heat...force an extra game or two on them

Its so sad...I'm not looking forward to postgame quotes that you will no doubtedly be hearing until Saturday from the Cavs once they find out that they have no made the POs...I'm thinking about sending LbJ a "cheer up" card..heh :) I wish I could just give him a hug or something...after that Pistons game on Sunday I REALLY wanted to give him a hug...bummer

But for me there is a bright side tonight..Yanks are actually winning :)