[Game] Bulls @ Kings Sunday, March 17 - 3:00 PM PT/6:00 PM ET

The Bulls coach seriously just called timeout with 29 second on the clock in this massacre?? jerk move...
I've seen Boylen do this before during some of their other games. Teaching moments, I guess...

Not sure if he's respected in the locker room or not. There was that whole uprising among players thing a while back. He was the assistant then though.

My one and only contribution in this thread, said it before trade for Barnes, thank god we didn’t acquire Otto Porter on that contract. Goodnight now.
+1

I never understood the fascination with Porter. I wasn’t all in on Harrison Barnes either, despite being a hardcore UNC fan, but his talent and pedigree are more worth the $$ which is still less than Porter.

Since Marvin went down with the injury Willie has been one of the kings best 3 or 4 players in pretty much every game..

The 2 turnovers for willie today makes 5 in 7½ games in march.. he's also shooting 64% from the field this month and averaging 9.4 boards which would be his highest in any month..
Cool. Hopefully we get nice value for him in the summer

Low IQ players like that just shouldn’t be getting big minutes on a playoff team, I’m sorry.