[Game] Bulls @ Kings Sunday, March 17 - 3:00 PM PT/6:00 PM ET

NBA.com calls this a "soft patch in the schedule" for the Kings (33-35). A 4-game homestand begins today against the Bulls, followed by games with Brooklyn, Dallas and Phoenix.

The Kings may not be heading to the playoffs this year, but I expect them to play with heart and hustle the rest of the way. Every game counts, if only to deflate the hopes of whoever will be drafting with our traded pick.

Go Kings!

Oh yeah, and Happy St Patrick's Day!

Me and my whole motley crew will be there, sans the wife...because...you know...can’t celebrate my belated bday and St. Patty’s day to full effect with the Mrs. and the baby around....GO KINGS!!!!

I just want some posterizing dunks and for the old bogie to return...is that too much to ask???!!!

Fox/Buddy/Bogdan/Barnes/WCS the “projected lineup” on pregame.

I understand the reticence of Bogi there, but Bjelica has earned the demotion as much as anything.

I’d do Brewer or Bagley in the starting lineup with the chemistry issues of Bogs

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bogs is moving a lot better. Almost makes me wonder if he's been dealing with something like plantar fasciitis. His steps seem more solid and his jumper is definitely coming off his toes better.