Buescher

Thats an excuse...just like all last season they said something was wrong with Giuliana..well I was cool with her and nothing was wrong with her at all...
I guess ill have to wait for the next home game to find out the real story on that....

This is taken from the official Sacramento Monarchs Weekly Update:

Monarchs Injury Update
6-26-05: Placed forward/center Erin Buescher (lumbar strain) on injured reserve and activated center Olympia Scott-Richardson. Sui Feifei (left knee contusion/sprain) remains on injured reserve.

As I mentioned..the injury is not true and its just an excuse to have her on IR list...they can only have soo many of the girls suit up...I talked to Erin myself to ask if she was really injured..NOPE

I saw Erin dribbling around in the tunnel before the team intro and she looked just fine, healthwise. I have to agree with the above posts. The Monarchs are just following the example of any professional team in keeping "spare players" available on the IRC. I'm glad that Olympia was there when Yo got booted (boo) on Thursday. Wonder if we'll ever see Feifei in uniform?

This just in from the transaction wire:

The Sacramento Monarchs changed the status of Sui Fei Fei and Erin Buescher to Active and Olympia Scott Richardson and Miao Li Jie to injured.

Sweet! YAY, Erin's back. And YAY we finally get to see Feifei!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET...see if Erin was really out for an injury, they wouldnt be activating her...I hope that wire is true...Fei Fei needs a chance to play also..come all the way from China and not get a chance to play...This is beautiful...I was upset with the whole Erin fake injury IR, so this makes things soo much better...

I'm sure we were all upset with Erin on the IR, but it works both ways. I don't think we have any real injuries on the team right now. But everyone deserves their shot and some court time. Olympia needed hers and somebody had to take the IR spot. Erin wasn't being used too heavily in the rotation. The same can be said about Miao for Feifei. I'm sure she's just fine, and she has actually played pretty well, but it's time for Feifei to get a shot.

Somebody's always gonna end up with the short end of the stick. We've all been waiting to see Feifei, so I'm excited for that, maybe she'll get some court time tomorrow against Houston. I think we're all glad to have Erin back, and I don't think it has anything to do with Olympia. Erin is just fun to have out on the court, she does all of the hustle things. The effort stats.

MamaBristow said:
This just in from the transaction wire:

The Sacramento Monarchs changed the status of Sui Fei Fei and Erin Buescher to Active and Olympia Scott Richardson and Miao Li Jie to injured.

Sweet! YAY, Erin's back. And YAY we finally get to see Feifei!
FINALLY! As much as we hate the way the IRL is used, it's like tax-shelters. It's probably the most practical way to keep those extra people around until you need to call them up. I can't wait to see Feifei in uniform and on the court.

Teams have players on the IR just so they can have extra players so in case the trade/free agent day goes by and a player on the team gets hurt, then they have a player or 2 ready to play.

In some cases the players really are hurt, but once they are put on the IR, then they HAVE to remain on it for 3 games. I'm not saying Erin was or wasn't hurt, just giving you some facts in case you didn't know or just freshen your mind up some.

I'm very glad that Erin will be able to play again. I'll miss the game tomorrow because of a Lynx game (Fever come to town). Go Monarchs.