Bogi for Thybulle? Yes, please!

There is not a case in the last 13 seasons where the franchise would have been successful if they had just stuck to their guns and kept any of the players. The reason why fans want other team's prospects is because our players suck for the most part and the fans know that the Kings literally cannot make the playoffs until a big group of our current players are gone and other team's players or prospects from the draft are brought in.

We know bad basketball better than any other fan base. So far, we haven't been wrong on any of our players. If we think they suck, they normally suck. If we think they're a bust, they're either a bust or at best a back end of the bench rotational player. Not once have us fans crapped all over a player and then had them go on to another team and be wildly successful.

If you want to hammer on something, hammer on the franchise for getting rid of two good coaches who have had the best track records in recent memory with the franchise. The fans wanting better players because our players suck isn't something to rag on them about because they're right about that.
How about when we got rid of Artest? I thought he was worth keeping tbh, helped us get to the playoffs our last year being there

How about when we got rid of Artest? I thought he was worth keeping tbh, helped us get to the playoffs our last year being there
Yeah Artest was good for us for a few years there. I can't remember the exact reason why they traded him but wasn't it more of a personality thing than an on court production thing?

Artest was definitely worth more than Donte Green, old Bobby Jackson and the 23rd pick in the draft at that time. I think teams didn't really want to touch him because he was clearly crazy.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think we could sniff Thybull if we took the contract of Horford/Harris off the books from Philadelphia. We’re talking about 61 million per year for 3 years but we’d get a DPOY player in Thybull

I think we could sniff Thybull if we took the contract of Horford/Harris off the books from Philadelphia. We’re talking about 61 million per year for 3 years but we’d get a DPOY player in Thybull
We wanted horford before. Kings have gone after players they missed on before a few years down the road.