Awesome GIF of Beno and Kobe

I made this Gif from the insidehoops forum. I've been lurking here for a while, finally decided to register. I'll try to make some Kings gif throughout the season.

I wonder if Kobe got up, looked around with a frown like someone just stole his candy, and then walked away smiling and SHOCKED that he didn't get a call from that "obvious" push-off :rolleyes:

I was on the rolling on the sofa when I first saw it. Still gets me laughing.

*sigh*

I don't know how to say this but I'm a pretty young guy which I'm not going to say how old but not old enough to let's say... drink. Well, my family is splitting apart and I'm pretty much not going to get internet/computer at all for a loooong time. So unfortunately I won't be able to post here anymore by next Friday which sounds pretty silly since I've only posted here for a week. Lol. But I really enjoyed it here though.

Back on topic. Is it me, or does Kobe's butt looks like it's being magnetically pulled away somehow? Reggie's secret weapon perhaps!?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't know how to say this but I'm a pretty young guy which I'm not going to say how old but not old enough to let's say... drink. Well, my family is splitting apart and I'm pretty much not going to get internet/computer at all for a loooong time. So unfortunately I won't be able to post here anymore by next Friday which sounds pretty silly since I've only posted here for a week. Lol. But I really enjoyed it here though.
We're glad you found us. I hope everything works out for you.

Back on topic. Is it me, or does Kobe's butt looks like it's being magnetically pulled away somehow? Reggie's secret weapon perhaps!?
Now that would be something not even ESPN could ignore!

:)

Lupin: So sorry to hear about your family. Hopefully you will be able to come back here at some point in the not-too-distant future. We'll be here, ready to welcome you back. :)

Thanks y'all. I'll make it a goal to get back here before mid-season!

Bill Walton: Magnets!? They tried that against Wilt and it didn't work! Har har har!