Artest to Lakers?

Lastly, the Lakers are the front runners for Artest ever since the Clipper deal fell apart. The Kings want Lastly, the Lakers are the front runners for Artest ever since the Clipper deal fell apart. The Kings want Farmar, Mihm, and a throw-in. Phil was all but ready to pull the trigger until Kwame got hurt. I don't know why that would affect anything though. Not suprisngly, the Kings aren't getting many offers for Artest so Phil thinks he'll be available in a month. If this is true, then I would do this trade...ANYDAY.

Lakers not to give Odom or Brown ,so I hope Artest for Farmar, Mihm & Mckie.

Mihm & Mckie are the last year contract. Farmar is the future.
(PS.Brown Odom Artest Kobe....Wow.....)

when was the lakers ever in the run for artest?

and no way the kings would trade Artest for Mihm, McKie, and Farmar. Mckie is useless and Mihm is out the season. so basically its Artest for Farmar and $6.7mil in expirings. kings might as well give them martin, bibby, and miller while Petrie is still high.

Lastly, the Lakers are the front runners for Artest ever since the Clipper deal fell apart. The Kings want Lastly, the Lakers are the front runners for Artest ever since the Clipper deal fell apart. The Kings want Farmar, Mihm, and a throw-in. Phil was all but ready to pull the trigger until Kwame got hurt. I don't know why that would affect anything though. Not suprisngly, the Kings aren't getting many offers for Artest so Phil thinks he'll be available in a month. If this is true, then I would do this trade...ANYDAY.

Lakers not to give Odom or Brown ,so I hope Artest for Farmar, Mihm & Mckie.

Mihm & Mckie are the last year contract. Farmar is the future.
(PS.Brown Odom Artest Kobe....Wow.....)

I just threw up a little in my mouth...

Hmm...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors

No Interest In Artest
Jan 5 - When the trade rumors surrounding Sacramento's Ron Artest started recently, the Lakers weren't one of the teams mentioned.
The Lakers were interested in acquiring the controversial forward last year before Indiana sent him to the Kings. Phil Jackson, known for speaking out on most things, declined to talk about Artest trade rumors. -- Riverside Press-Enterprise