Arrangements to two Kings game

Hi again Kings fans!!
At first I would like thanks for help in my last post--I appieciate.
I'm going on Kings games 1.11 home opener agains Raptors and 3.11 agains Lakers.
You know guys my dream righ know is very close:)
When Kings play I usually watch them by internet. I see on this games that fans during games keep in hands various transparents. I would like also keep any transparents in my hands. I have even idea on this transparents. Agains Raptors I would like have transparent like this:
THIS SEASON WILL BELONG TO SACRAMENTO KINGS
BARTOSZ FROM POLAND-WROCLAW
Explanation my transparent:
Like everyone Kings fan, I also believe in this team. In my opinion this year can be groundbraking for our organization. We have young exciting team to watch. I believe in our duo TYREKE and Demarcus. In this season we also will be better in defence for sure. Sammy and Hassan lay on.
Agains Lakers I would like have so much transparent like this:
THANK YOU MY LOVELY PARENTS FOR THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE.
I LOVE YOU
PASSION FOR PURPLE
You know, trip to USA(ALASKA) cost me a lot o money. I had to borowed money from my parents. If not my parents I probably will not have opportunity make my dream. They know that Sacramento Kings are part of my life and through my transparent I would like show my appreciation and respect.
And my question is How I can make this transparents? Can I buy somewhere any huge piece? Do I need some special?
When I watch Kings games by internet I always see older women, who is on the each Kings game and keep various transparents.
Mayby you have any ideas on another transparents?, hmm?
Thanks for each help KINGS FANS:)
Bartosz from Poland

Last edited:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
somethink like that, but it must be a huge transparent visible for everyone, somethink like in this short movie,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doDkDrQSp7M
on the end fans keep WE GOTTA BELIEVE AND WE DO!
That was hard to watch. Because, it brought back memories and emotions that I hadn't revisited in a long time. I remembered that they were good, but I'd actually forgotten how good. Some memories have no equal, and this may be one of them. We were all blessed to have had this team. We just didn't know it at the time. Its all about smelling the roses, isn't it?

My friend, I would call the Kings office and tell them where your coming from and the games your going to. They'll probably jump at the chance to use you for publicity. They might even give you a front row seat... Hey, its worth a shot...

That was hard to watch. Because, it brought back memories and emotions that I hadn't revisited in a long time. I remembered that they were good, but I'd actually forgotten how good. Some memories have no equal, and this may be one of them. We were all blessed to have had this team. We just didn't know it at the time. Its all about smelling the roses, isn't it?

My friend, I would call the Kings office and tell them where your coming from and the games your going to. They'll probably jump at the chance to use you for publicity. They might even give you a front row seat... Hey, its worth a shot...
Sounds like a good plan. I agree, you should give it a shot Bart. I can't wait for the day where I'll get to watch a kings game live too. I even have dreams of becoming so rich I could become a part-owner of the Kings and convey all the (valuable) opinions from this board to the FO. Till then though I'd like to realize my dream of watching a kings game first haha...

Will be awesome, just awesome bajaden:) after all not everyday happen that Kings fan Like me arrive from far far away and work hard all summer only for make my dream.
My dream is also make a pictures witch Kings players, wow, I really can't wait November.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hi again Kings fans!!
At first I would like thanks for help in my last post--I appieciate.
I'm going on Kings games 1.11 home opener agains Raptors and 3.11 agains Lakers.
You know guys my dream righ know is very close:)
When Kings play I usually watch them by internet. I see on this games that fans during games keep in hands various transparents. I would like also keep any transparents in my hands. I have even idea on this transparents. Agains Raptors I would like have transparent like this:
THIS SEASON WILL BELONG TO SACRAMENTO KINGS
Like everyone Kings fan, I also believe in this team. In my opinion this year can be groundbraking for our organization. We have young exciting team to watch. I believe in our duo TYREKE and Demarcus. In this season we also will be better in defence for sure. Sammy and Hassan lay on.
Agains Lakers I would like have so much transparent like this:
THANK YOU MY LOVELY PARENTS FOR THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE.
I LOVE YOU
PASSION FOR PURPLE
You know, trip to USA(ALASKA) cost me a lot o money. I had to borowed money from my parents. If not my parents I probably will not have opportunity make my dream. They know that Sacramento Kings are part of my life and through my transparent I would like show my appreciation and respect.
And my question is How I can make this transparents? Can I buy somewhere any huge piece? Do I need some special?
When I watch Kings games by internet I always see older women, who is on the each Kings game and keep various transparents.
Mayby you have any ideas on another transparents?, hmm?
Thanks for each help KINGS FANS:)
Bartosz from Poland
I am so happy for you, Bart. You're going to have a great time. And I hope you get enough pictures to last a lifetime. :)

GO KINGS!!!

Today I bought ticket on game home opener:)))) My dream is realy close right know.
I have seaction 108
Row J
Seat 3
Now I hope so get ticket on Kings Lakers game and will be happiest man on the word and I will be scream BEAT LA so loudly how I can:)

Your love and the emotion you show towards the kings comming from Poland is just amazing man.

I hope you have the time of your life and enjoy every second of it, way to go on chasing your dream and making it happen! you da man! :)

Your love and the emotion you show towards the kings comming from Poland is just amazing man.

I hope you have the time of your life and enjoy every second of it, way to go on chasing your dream and making it happen! you da man! :)
Thats true man, my LOVE and PASSION to Sacramento Kings is huge, even from far away Poland:)