Are we overlooking Shump as our SF?

I'm not overlooking Shump. Shump has been great. Don't want him traded. The issue is that he's a bit small for the purpose of defending the bigger wings in the league.

During the broadcast on Wednesday Kayte mentioned being told that Shump was key to the group coming together during the offseason, saying that he impacted how the guys relate to each other off the court as well as on. She only had about 10 seconds for that bit, but I'd love to know more about what he did that was so effective! MAN I love having LeaguePass.... :D

Iman is the The Man.
His demeanor exudes great confidence. He reminds me of every guy I ever played against on the playground for money.

When the game is on the line, when you are in over-time, when you are behind with 30 seconds left, Shumpert is the guy you want to go to war with.
Lee Trevino was once asked about the pressure of standing over a 10 ft putt to win a tournament. He said, That's not pressure. Pressure is standing over a 10 ft putt that you bet $50 you could make when you only have $15 in your pocket. Takes confidence (or stupidity) to make those kinds of bets.

Some people are at their best when the game is on the line. Some have seen it all and do not get rattled. Some are like coaches on the floor. Some have fun out there no matter what happens. This guy has infectous enthusiasm for the game.

I would rather have a good shooter with great confidence take a game winning shot, than a great shooter with average confidence take the shot.

I have a brother like that. We used to get the family together a few times a year and do some drinking. Around 0300 he would announce that he could jump rope 250 times without a miss, or swim 6 laps of the backyard swimming pool under water. We would lay $100 on the table. Once it was about $220. He never lost a bet. Didn't matter how drunk he got.

Should Kings try Jabari Parker?
If its for a straight salary dump like Mclemore/KK/filler than yes he can still put up 15ppg off the bench and we beat teams by outscoring them, plus it's basically a 1 year deal with a team option next year. But being that he's young other teams can make better offers but on a 1 year deal where he can provide scoring off the bench hell yeah I would do it regardless if he plays D or not him over Jackson/Williams is a improveent of insane proportions. Most 6th men don't play defense anyway e.g Crawford and company.

I’m good with Shumpert at sf for the future I’d pick hikmover guys like Barnes/Harris. Let fox/Buddy/Bagley be the scorers with Giles also getting there our SF should be unselfish 3D Guy.

Bojan Bogdanovic is a guy I’d target hard I’d be willing to over pay him easily he’d fit like a glove and have Iman off the bench

If its for a straight salary dump like Mclemore/KK/filler than yes he can still put up 15ppg off the bench and we beat teams by outscoring them, plus it's basically a 1 year deal with a team option next year. But being that he's young other teams can make better offers but on a 1 year deal where he can provide scoring off the bench hell yeah I would do it regardless if he plays D or not him over Jackson/Williams is a improveent of insane proportions. Most 6th men don't play defense anyway e.g Crawford and company.
Wouldn’t trade for him unless Chicago offered ya an unprotected 1st. Y’all crazy entertaining bringing that clown here