Reflecting on the Kings core at the halfway point

I really like the Kings core at the halfway point (by "core" I mean those that are getting regular playing time). We've got three playmakers and strong defenders in Fox, Bogi and Yogi. Buddy continues to excell as our shooting guard and also plays strong D. Small Forward by committee, with Shump, Bogi and JJ, is working out surprisingly well. I think we would all be gravely disappointed to upgrade that position (with an Otto Porter or whoever) only to find that they aren't really an upgrade from what we get from our SF committee (on a per minute basis). I also like Beli and Willie together, although there are times when you can see that it won't be long before Harry and Marvin are the starters and closers. Those guys are future all-stars, as is Fox and Buddy, and maybe Bogi. Willie's future with us is as our 3rd big - if he'll accept that role. As long as Beli spreads the floor with his deep shooting and plays good D, he'll continue to have a role. And yes I know he's much more than a shooter. But he's also slow. All in all, I really like this team and the way they are coached. Five potential all-stars. Great chemistry.

I agree with this post. What is surprising to me is the level of play of the 5 coming off the bench after the starters. Rising stars definitely applies to Bagley, Giles and Bogdan. Jackson is making great progress. Yogi is a spark off the bench. The future is so bright we gotta wear shades.