Otto Porter

My lineup seems like a better option. Do you agree?
I can see the case that you are making. I'm not opposed to it. It just that it does not really solve any issue the Kings are facing.

The NBA is trending backward, going big instead of going small.

The 2 best teams in the league are 2nd and 9th in FGAs in the restricted area while being 1st and 2nd in efficiency. They beat other teams up inside mercilessly. And they will dominate the league for the next 5 years (the Lakers is on a shorter time line obviously).

I think we absolutely need another quality big next to Bagley.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Sorry Baja, but twslam is right here. The Stepien Rule specifically applies to two consecutive future drafts - once the 2019 draft is over, the Stepien Rule doesn't care whether you had a pick in 2019 or not.
For be it for me to claim to be an expert on the this. So thanks for the clarification. Back to my Marvel comic book!

I oppose the trade idea because it involves moving our 1st round draft pick. Sacramento needs to keep every 1st round draft pick to be relevant. Id be more interested in trading for a player than can shoulder ball handling and play making duties, without including a 1st round draft pick. If such a trade doesnt exist, i stick to my guns.