analysis

analyze the heck out of this game all you want, but what it came down too was us missing shots, some, enough to win, were WIDE open. The jazz made their shots. We also couldn't handle the ball and we had a key injury. The team actually played well and shot decent up untill the 4th, when we got the shots we had all game. We just didn't make them. So don't blame the coach, or blame bibby, bonzi, K9, Ron Artist, SAR, or the athletic trainer (yes I saw a thread about the trainer--ridiculous.) If you are gonna blame anybody, blame finley or LA. We face them again on sunday and hopefully we will take it to them and show the Jazz who was the better team. It was evident for 3/4s of the game. Maybe the team can put together all 48.

D

DaKings

Peja against the lakers 26points 13 rebounds. I guess all the experts on this forum did not see the big picture(To Kings problems). Oh yeah almost forgot, bibby for an all Star this year and a leader hehe

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
DaKings said:
Peja against the lakers 26points 13 rebounds. I guess all the experts on this forum did not see the big picture(To Kings problems). Oh yeah almost forgot, bibby for an all Star this year and a leader hehe
Oh truly. Peja was a one game All-Star. A Hall of Famer even. What a stud. I'm sure he's going to keep it up too. I mean when has he ever disappointed. :rolleyes:

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Oh god! So every time we lose we are going to get beat over the head with the same crap?! Peja this, Webber that, Doug this, Vlade that.

Thats it I am back on STRIKE!!! (when I did this before we traded for Ron Artest :D)

I guess after a night like this there is no better time! ;)

Later!

D

DaKings

Haha Better then what bibby is doing or in this case what he is not doing. Who knows maybe, just maybe bibby might make the second team in DNBA Allstars yippy

While we've had plenty of games to gripe over, I don't know that this is one of them

You had 3 really good quarters followed by one where just nothing would go in. There's just nothing you can do about a quarter that bad

DaKings said:
Haha Better then what bibby is doing or in this case what he is not doing. Who knows maybe, just maybe bibby might make the second team in DNBA Allstars yippy
You're so right.

Mike Bibby just spontaneously started sucking.

BAM, all of a sudden! Hello Sucksville.

:rolleyes:

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that the entire offense is out of sync and Mike didn't have his two-man game with Miller to fall back on tonight.

Of all of the ugly, UGLY things that we saw this evening (and, make no mistake about it, Mike's game was indeed damned ugly), I'm probably the least concerned about Mike -- he'll get it together, he'll be alright, he always is.

D

DaKings

GoGoGadget said:
You're so right.

Mike Bibby just spontaneously started sucking.

BAM, all of a sudden! Hello Sucksville.

:rolleyes:

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that the entire offense is out of sync and Mike didn't have his two-man game with Miller to fall back on tonight.

Of all of the ugly, UGLY things that we saw this evening (and, make no mistake about it, Mike's game was indeed damned ugly), I'm probably the least concerned about Mike -- he'll get it together, he'll be alright, he always is.
No I agree with you you are absolutely right. Mike has been an all star this whole season, He spearheaded Kings success and only had like two bad games this whole season. of course he ll get it together he has this whole season :confused: gulp

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

DaKings said:
No I agree with you you are absolutely right. Mike has been an all star this whole season, He spearheaded Kings success and only had like two bad games this whole season. of course he ll get it together he has this whole season :confused: gulp

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
give it up, it ain't bibby its the frontline, they just kinda blow.

I think we all (or most of us) got too excited beating Denver at home w/o Brad.

Without Brad we aren't too much more than a bunch of dudes running around.

Brad is our big toe, our Sgt. Hulka.

General: Where's your drill sergeant men?
John: Blown up sir.
Platoon: Blown up sir.
Stillman: Yes sir these are Sgt. Hulka's men. He was injured during basic training.
General: I see. So am I to understand that you men completed your training on your own?
John: That's the fact Jack.
Platoon: That's the fact Jack.

And the life without Brad Miller begins... Perhaps people will now realize how BADLY we need this guy. Skinner, Corliss, KT, and Reef had COUNTLESS 10-15 wide open jumpers. The Jazz just packed in the middle, and let KT and Reef shoot away... KT can't hit a 15 footer consistently if his life depended on it, nor can Reef. And don't even get me started on Skinners jumper. People need to realize that if we get rid of Brad for a so-called athletic center, we will be left with one guy who can shoot. Bibby...

Bricklayer

PejaHoops16 said:
Kings = 0% chance of playoffs.
People are overreacting on that front a bit. Odds were never good, still are not. But its only 1 more loss in a season full of them. Everything depends on whether Ron is done for a long stretch. If he's healthy, then we're just one more tic from where we were before. Now its 22-14 to reach .500 rather than 22-15.

This team has _got_ to figure out a way to get wins when Mike Bibby has an off game. His "off" games are usually terrible and he also needs to find a way to contribute when his shot isn't dropping.

Bricklayer

Variant said:
This team has _got_ to figure out a way to get wins when Mike Bibby has an off game. His "off" games are usually terrible and he also needs to find a way to contribute when his shot isn't dropping.
Alos has to figure out a way to win on the road. We are just a classic bad team right now. .500 at home, awful on the road. We beat Denver at home with a bad game from Mike, but its home, and so suddenly Kevin is KEVIN!, the effort is up across the board etc.

DaKings said:
The guy had a string of 40 points in the previous week, he is allowed an off night. While Peja did very well the last game, I am curious to see if he can keep it up? Shall I bump this thread everytime Peja has a bad game to mock you too?

Observation

I did not see the game last night; however, it seems to me that we are not playing as a team.

Since the start of the season we have had individuals try to take the team upon their shoulders and eventualy getting injured.

It started with Pedja at the beggining of the season, then Bonzi, SAR, Mike (not injured yet), and finally Ron.

This is not a good thing. In the past the team as a whole would try to step-up when injuries happen.