A little birdie told me

That NBA Entertainment is traveling out to Sacramento to cover some sort of upcoming press conference. I wonder what that's all about? :)

On a COMPLETELY and TOTALLY unrelated note, Tyreke Evans is apparently going to still be in town to attend the Urijah Faber fight on Saturday. Pretty cool that he hasnt yet traveled home yet. :)

I was going to comment on the players locations, but didn't want to sound like a stalker or something, lol

Following their twitters (or their trainer's twitters), both Tyreke and Steph Currry were in LA up to yesterday. Curry? Went back home to NC, Reke? Well no word on where he was headed, but his trainer was tweeting an hr later from when he said he was heading to LAX.

That NBA Entertainment is traveling out to Sacramento to cover some sort of upcoming press conference. I wonder what that's all about? :)

On a COMPLETELY and TOTALLY unrelated note, Tyreke Evans is apparently going to still be in town to attend the Urijah Faber fight on Saturday. Pretty cool that he hasnt yet traveled home yet. :)

Let's hear it for the birdie!! Thanks Dave!

edit: I'm sure Reke Havoc is STILL savoring his most prized award yet to date, the 'Carmichael Dave Rookie of the Year' Award.:D

The Top 10 Reasons NBA Entertainment is coming to Sacramento:

10. So they can reopen Center Court as Willie's Burgers II.
9. Do a special on the search at Folsom Lake for the Brockness Monster.
8. Finally announce that the League's gonna allow the Kings to wear black jerseys.
7. Undercut the naysayers, by bringing in an inflatable NBA arena for us.
6. Do some cross-marketting by setting up a Uriah Faber / Charles Barkley match.
5. Finally deliver Ricky Rubio.
4. So David Stern can order a round of burgers from the Squeeze Inn.
3. Make some money by building a mini-mart in the Railyards.
2. Visit Capital AG to find out if Arnie has a crossover dribble.

And the #1 reason NBA Entertainment is coming to Sacramento is....

To offer KJ an on-the-air contract, with the promise he can be a "Strong Announcer"?

;)

I don't know, ARCO is pretty busy today and tomorrow with the MMA stuff. The NBA could also be waiting to have a crew in California again, when the Lakers comes back home =/

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Why should I have assumed that he meant Pacific time? I'm not in California; FakeInjury's location is not listed in his profile... We have posters from all over the United States, and several other countries, most notably, as of late, Israel. Is it unreasonable to expect that other people not assume that every body here is reading this forum from California?

Why should I have assumed that he meant Pacific time? I'm not in California; FakeInjury's location is not listed in his profile... We have posters from all over the United States, and several other countries, most notably, as of late, Israel. Is it unreasonable to expect that other people not assume that every body here is reading this forum from California?
Im from SACramento.