A little birdie told me

Dave this is the lamest faux scoop I've seen on here in a long time. On par with guys who say "my friends barber told my sister that he knows a guy who has a friend with connections in the Front Office and he heard that we're like totally getting Bosh".

You should be better than this.

Maybe a mod can retitle it "Carmichael Dave's idea of a joke was "a little bird told me"..

Last edited:
Dave this is the lamest faux scoop I've seen on here in a long time. On par with guys who say "my friends barber told my sister that he knows a guy who has a friend with connections in the Front Office and he heard that we're like totally getting Bosh".

Maybe a mod can retitle it "Carmichael Dave's idea of a joke was "a little bird told me"..
YAR!

So....for some reason I don't think they would come to Sacramento just for vacation. If they were here then it would have been announced by now.

Executive of the year named today...
Hammond (Bucks) for having his team go +12 this season. (Geoff, and a number of others, got one vote each.) And to think that he did it with John Salmons on the team...

Hey, it could be Geoff again next year. Young team, two early draft picks in a row, we could go +12 next season, it could happen...

Damn TDOS! I'm sure that Tyreke is at least sharing ROY, so wake me up when lottery day gets here!

Assuming CarmichaelDave's scoop is true (and this is not a slight to you, CD--you might just be the messenger to of some wrong info and we do appreciate you sharing this info with us founded or unfounded ;) ) maybe the NBA wanted to do the announcement on Friday or today but with ARCO busy all this weekend they've had to hold off until Monday?

And for those keeping tabs, Steph Curry is still back east and from what we know Reke is still in town.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Assuming CarmichaelDave's scoop is true (and this is not a slight to you, CD--you might just be the messenger to of some wrong info and we do appreciate you sharing this info with us founded or unfounded ;) ) maybe the NBA wanted to do the announcement on Friday or today but with ARCO busy all this weekend they've had to hold off until Monday?

And for those keeping tabs, Steph Curry is still back east and from what we know Reke is still in town.

Maybe they wanted to do it for the Sunday games?

To be fair, Dave's bnirdie didn't actually say WHEN the NBA crew was coming out. Could have been the next day, or the weekend, or Monday. Best kind of rumor -- one you can't actually prove is untrue. ;)

Maybe they wanted to do it for the Sunday games?

To be fair, Dave's bnirdie didn't actually say WHEN the NBA crew was coming out. Could have been the next day, or the weekend, or Monday. Best kind of rumor -- one you can't actually prove is untrue. ;)
Well Sunday the "world famous Harlem Globetrotters" are in town :p Not exactly a PPV event, but a lot more happening at ARCO than on Monday.

I think CD clarified on the radio that it would be "within the next 72 hrs"--well, "business hours (Friday, Monday, Tuesday)"

6. Do some cross-marketting by setting up a Uriah Faber / Charles Barkley match.

I would pay double the normal PPV price to see Faber beat the living snot out of Barkley. I'd pay even more to see him beat the living snot out of the other has beens Jalen Rose and Kenny Smith who almost DAILY embarrass themselves by beating the Brandon Jennings DRUM! Jalen Rose is particularly annoying in his utter jock strap love of Jennings. Their open campaigning is nauseating. If I have to hear Jalen Rose one more time say that Jennings deserves the ROY BECAUSE John Salmons carried the Bucks into the playoffs, I swear I will stop watching TNT or whatever 3rd rate cable channel he is spouting on. I dont even listen to the halftime commentary anymore. Same thing out of Rose's mouth every halftime. At least Kenny Smith WON something ONCE. Jalen Rose is famous for telling Chris Webber they had one time out left! :D

Wadda coupla MORONZ !!

Maybe you should chill out.

All I said is what I was told. No date, and I'm not going to speculate. The assumption is Monday or Tuesday. Sorry I didnt pass your internet credibility test. I'll go ahead and refund your Carmichael Dave insider subscription for the month.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

All I said is what I was told. No date, and I'm not going to speculate. The assumption is Monday or Tuesday. Sorry I didnt pass your internet credibility test. I'll go ahead and refund your Carmichael Dave insider subscription for the month.
Winner: Carmichael Dave, via second round knock out.

K

Kingsguy881

Maybe YOU should chill, Dave ;). After all, you brought this scoop to us. You honestly cannot blame folks for getting antsy :rolleyes: and turning on you at the drop of a hat. Most of us have got your back homie. When the announcement comes and you were the one who dropped it first, this little pidgeon will have his tail droop between his legs and you will still be the dude we know you for.

So be cool, and be smug. You've earned it brutha.

YAR!

So....for some reason I don't think they would come to Sacramento just for vacation. If they were here then it would have been announced by now.

A little birdie told me they had a layover in Reno and have been stuck in Tahoe all week. They'll drive down to Sacramento as soon as the sunny conditions clear up and they run out of beer.

so now once the skanky lakers are back in la with all their espn fanboy crew isn't it a great time to hand the award to the most deserving one?:D