6 team deal (Bonzi to NY) .. anybody else hear this? (likely debunked)

We would trade Bonzi for Stephen Jackson!? :eek:

Obviously far better match talentwise than Jasikvecius, but he's a knucklehead's knucklehead.
My thought exactly. This is bull****. Why the hell would we want a knucklehead of all knucklehead on our team. Indiana is getting rid off him because he is a CANCER like no one else

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
A fan in Atlanta went out on radio and put together a 6 team trade trading a dozen plaeyrs aroudn the league or whatnot? :eek:

Man, do they not have the little hangup button on Atlanta sports radio?

No
Nevermind the rational behind not siging Bonzi to a 9 mill deal just to trade him for 11 mill in long contracts that give you a middling back up center and the one player that can make your star go compleetly nuts ESPCIALLY after you just traded the ONE PLAYER he has said he wants to see back.
I don't really buy the rationale that Jax will make Ron go nuts. Ron made Jax go nuts once, not the other way around. Otherwise Jax hasn't had too many problems.

i think im the only one that would have said hell yes to this trade. i love bonzi but if he were to go, i would take stephen jackson and jeff foster in a second! i would have hated to get that sarunas character. i just keep thinking back to last season when the pacers came to arco and jackson drained 3 threes in the same spot in a row over peja... not saying much for who was playing defense but ive always liked jackson

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Seriously, Warhawk, it's like you accidentally started a wildfire that is raging out of control!!
Turn on the sprinkler systems - Warhawk is on FIRE!

Sorry - had to. ;)

Missed the first few minutes of Grants' show today as I was sitting in on an interview. Have no idea what they are discussing today so far.