2021 Free Agency Mega Thread

Do the Kings make a surprise Free Agency splash?

• Total voters
Also Tyreke Evans suspension if over, let's get the whole gang back together. Last I heard Donte Greene was playing in the Filipino league and I'm sure JT isn't busy.
Oh Donte Greene, 6'11 with perimeter skills. I always hoped he would put it all together and be a unicorn type. I always liked the Greene, Anthony Randolph, Darius Miles, AK47, Hedo types. Only a couple of those guys turned out.

Saw it in my feed this morning that Boston is getting a 17.1 million TPE for Fournier.

The Celtics are also sending 2 second round picks + cash in the deal.

I feel like it is relevant to share the latter part, for some reason.

Hornets also joining us in the “play many guards” Olympics” I see
Well, they did trade Devonte Graham to the Pelicans which clears up a bit of the logjam at PG/undersized SG.

Now I'm guessing they'll start Ball and Rozier with Bouknight off the bench. Oubre will probably swing between backing up Hayward at SF and getting some minutes at SG.

I think their bigger issue is having a glut of unimpressive centers. Plumlee, Zeller, Kai Jones and Vernon Carey Jr.

Well, they did trade Devonte Graham to the Pelicans which clears up a bit of the logjam at PG/undersized SG.

Now I'm guessing they'll start Ball and Rozier with Bouknight off the bench. Oubre will probably swing between backing up Hayward at SF and getting some minutes at SG.

I think their bigger issue is having a glut of unimpressive centers. Plumlee, Zeller, Kai Jones and Vernon Carey Jr.
I believe that Cody Zeller signed with Portland.

Hornets also joining us in the “play many guards” Olympics” I see
Hayward and Rozier going to be making $48 mil, $51 mil, $54 mil combined over the next 3 seasons. They better hope Melo continues to ascend and Bouknight/Jones pan out because they're locking in a basketball purgatory squad of a fringe-playoff team/late-lottery squad. Otherwise known as the "Kangz" model.