2021 Free Agency Mega Thread

Do the Kings make a surprise Free Agency splash?

• Total voters
Really, I see a missed 10th seed and a team full of PG's. haha. And Davis/Wright were trades. Whiteside was his big haul.
So? Value hunting is value hunting, doesn't matter how you do it. I don't care that we didn't keep a single FA signing from last year. They were all buy-lows and we committed nothing to them. Just as basically everything McNair has done so far.

So? Value hunting is value hunting, doesn't matter how you do it. I don't care that we didn't keep a single FA signing from last year. They were all buy-lows. Just as basically everything McNair has done so far.
With a hole on the wing right now and available targets, I think he has good reason to actually get in the deeper side of the pool this year.

So much for them being “lightyears ahead”
It will be interesting to see how it plays out. They have a ton of interesting young talent but they might be buried depending how they play them. Either way, they could have a very enticing package of Wiseman/Kuminga if these run it back teams look to run the other way at the deadline.

With a hole on the wing right now and available targets, I think he has good reason to actually get in the deeper side of the pool this year.
Plenty of time still. Hasn't been a signing I "wish" we were in on yet and my entire top FA list is still available. The only real value I've seen is the Cam Payne deal while everyone is either an overpay or like right at market value.

THT
Vanderbilt
Hart
Winslow
Porter

Ink one of the above 5 and Holmes/Davis and I'm happy.

Plenty of time still. Hasn't been a signing I "wish" we were in on yet and my entire top FA list is still available. The only real value I've seen is the Cam Payne deal while everyone is either an overpay or like right at market value.

THT
Vanderbilt
Hart
Winslow
Porter

Ink one of the above 5 and Holmes/Davis and I'm happy.
Hart doesn't fit the bill IMO. THT would be a tremendous gamble with upside. Vanderbilt would be a great upside gamble if not overpaid. Porter,Winslow those are gambles the other way right now. If it's your only move it could just as easily blow up in their face. Better than Whiteside last year since they do play valued positions.