[2019] Gone but not forgotten

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Just saw a report that Luke Perry has died. I'd heard over the weekend that he'd had a stroke, but I guess he did not recover.

RIP Nipsey Hussle

"In our culture, there's a narrative that says, 'Follow the athletes, follow the entertainers,'" "That's cool, but there should be something that says, 'Follow Elon Musk, follow Zuckerberg.' I think that with me being influential as an artist and young and coming from the inner city, it makes sense for me to be one of the people that's waving that flag."

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
RIP Nipsey Hussle

"In our culture, there's a narrative that says, 'Follow the athletes, follow the entertainers,'" "That's cool, but there should be something that says, 'Follow Elon Musk, follow Zuckerberg.' I think that with me being influential as an artist and young and coming from the inner city, it makes sense for me to be one of the people that's waving that flag."

Rutger Hauer has passed at age 75.

Variety said:
Rutger Hauer, the versatile Dutch leading man of the ’70s who went on star in the 1982 'Blade Runner' as Roy Batty, died July 19 at his home in the Netherlands after a short illness. He was 75.

Hauer’s agent, Steve Kenis, confirmed the news and said that Hauer’s funeral was held Wednesday.

His most cherished performance came in a film that was a resounding flop on its original release. In 1982, he portrayed the murderous yet soulful Roy Batty, leader of a gang of outlaw replicants, opposite Harrison Ford in Ridley Scott’s sci-fi noir opus 'Blade Runner.' The picture became a widely influential cult favorite, and Batty proved to be Hauer’s most indelible role.
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/rutger-hauer-dead-dies-blade-runner-co-star-1203278050/

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain..."

RIP

:(