2013 SF Giants Talk

Quest for 3-in-4 begins today.

Opening Day!!!

Pitcher's Duel so far in LA. Both offenses still trying to find their groove against 2 aces. Results in a scoreless tie in 5 and 2/3 innings so far.

Giants are rolling again.

Will Zito get another Cy Young? So far all season he's had ONE bad inning. ONE. Other than that he's given up one run in 22 innings. It's not out of the realm of possibility (isn't the early season great).

Thanks for making me feel like I'm not the only Giants fan on the board :) lol.

Another comeback in the making tonight! There's magic at AT&T!
I, too, am a die hard Giants fan. Been one since the mid-90's (around the time the Bonds-era began). Been through the ups and downs. Dealt the with stupid rally monkeys. Was at the Kings home opener during the world series clincher a few years back (against the Rangers). And, trust me when I say this, folks. But, that arena was literally 10x louder when it was announced the Giants had won than it was during any other point in the game when the Kings may have done something great. And then, last season. Wow! Went to game 1 (my 2nd Giants game EVER, i might add). Saw the magic that was Panda-Monium that night. And then sat back and enjoyed the next 3 rides!

Can't wait for the next one!!!!!!