Live introductory press conference - Robinson

there was one question that I couldnt hear but his answer was no comment....lol I wonder what the question was. maybe why didnt he workout for the kings

there was one question that I couldnt hear but his answer was no comment....lol I wonder what the question was. maybe why didnt he workout for the kings
It may have had to do with the Maloofs. Maybe they asked him if he had any problems playing for an organization with an ownership situation in a flux.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Image courtesy of Kings
This picture gave me goosebumps and even a tear or two to my eye. Sacramento LOVES the Kings and I'm sure Robinson is already feeling the love. Thanks to all who turned out at Arden Mall to welcome our newest King to the fold.

(And I'm incredibly happy the Maloofs weren't there. I think they might actually have gotten the clue that this day is about Thomas Robinson, NOT THE MALOOFS.)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
This picture gave me goosebumps and even a tear or two to my eye. Sacramento LOVES the Kings and I'm sure Robinson is already feeling the love. Thanks to all who turned out at Arden Mall to welcome our newest King to the fold.

(And I'm incredibly happy the Maloofs weren't there. I think they might actually have gotten the clue that this day is about Thomas Robinson, NOT THE MALOOFS.)
Or maybe they were too busy meeting with Burkle about selling the team to show up....

Sigh. One can always dream

this picture gave me goosebumps and even a tear or two to my eye. Sacramento loves the kings and i'm sure robinson is already feeling the love. Thanks to all who turned out at arden mall to welcome our newest king to the fold.

(and i'm incredibly happy the maloofs weren't there. I think they might actually have gotten the clue that this day is about thomas robinson, not the maloofs.)
+1

=)

rainmaker

Hall of Famer

I agree. Possibly would have turned into what I saw at Mullin's jersey retirement where fans start booing the owner(s) and the actual reason everyone is there in the first place is forgotten.

They wouldn't have added anything, and most likely would have just taken away from TRob's welcoming.

It was a great turn out. People were chanting TRob TRob TRob like crazy. He was definitely humbled and impressed. Dude was just grinning and smiling. ...and FYI there was no sign of Maloofs and no Petrie.

I'm somewhere in that mob.I was up near the front. It was great.

Personally, I think the Maloofs had to know they'd get booed. So why spoil the positive mood and Robinson's day? Makes for much better PR.