[Game] Suns @ Kings, 2/11/12

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The team is literally crippled on the boards whenever Hayes is on the court. There has not been a signing I have liked less than him in a long time.

Who ever is checking into the game walked the sideline hunched over with a towel over their head like they were ashamed of what is happening tonight

Phoenix has been shooting around 49-51% entire game. Kings have been bricking everything at around 33-35% entire game. Kings are not a good shooting team, in fact they're terrible, and when opponent executes an offense and shoots well it's usually too much for Kings to overcome.

"Kings need to have a good game from Tyreke to win"

Tyreke needs to have a defense that lets him drive to win. Any and every defense he's faced that packs the middle destroys him. He has no other game. No jumpshot, no team organizing flow.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Until then GP needs to get us some better perimeter shooters....MT is streaky, as is IT. Jimmer has been terrible. And we're getting nothing from the 3. Teams can pack the paint against us...

Glenn

Hall of Famer
One advantage of being 40yrs old is you know how to play. 20yr old kids think they have it all figured out, but there's a reason they are often still in schools of one sort or another.
THAT'S the lesson of this game. THAT'S why you spend big bucks for a great old vet on a team like the Kings. Experience counts and even when the body has given up, there still is a lot of experience to call on to play the game. There also is a lot a vet can teach youngsters and I swear, one great old vet who is respected, and I DO mean respected, would change this team and move it ahead a few years in its development. The way it is, we simply wait for our very talented and very young team to grow up.

The great Kings' teams in the so-called glory years would never have been what they were without Vlade. As good as the rest were, he was the emotional leader and the voice of wisdom. The Suns have Nash and Hill. This is where a Battier would have been worth every penny spent or "overspent" as people like to say. You can't put a monetary value on wisdom and experience.