[Game] Game Thread: Kings vs. Nuggets 1/25

Glenn

Hall of Famer
What the F did Petrie think would happen with Salmons and Outlaw on the court?
Good question. The stupidity of what we did over the summer is shoing itself. No doubt (in my mind) that Westphal wanted a bunch of one on one guys as he had no offense to teach. Well, here we are. There is no other explanation for the trade to get Salmons. Or at least an explanation that comes to my mind.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
We simply don't have tall athletic guys.
Psst! They're on the bench!

We can go with a lineup of Greene, JT, DMC, Evans & whoever. That may not be as "athletic", but it's certainly beefy enough to bully them around. Especially since they're thin at the guard position right now.

This is getting tiring. I wish John Salmons would be amnistied. Donte isn't the answer, and Garcia is pretty bad, but both are better than Salmons. Seriously, a competent SF would go a long way on this team.

P.S. Glenn, it means a thousand welcomes!

Psst! They're on the bench!

We can go with a lineup of Greene, JT, DMC, Evans & whoever. That may not be as "athletic", but it's certainly beefy enough to bully them around. Especially since they're thin at the guard position right now.
We were close and playing well with JT DMC EVANS and Jimmer to start... even with Salmons stinking it up. Westphal is probably the only person who knows why we decided to not play them all together in the second quarter.