[Game] Game Thread: Kings vs. Nuggets 1/25

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Dammit coach, time to go big.
I don't understand why we refuse to actually play our SFs at SF rather than throw a bunch of guards in the spot instead. I don't see how Donte/Honeycutt could possibly defend Gallo any worse than Salmons and Cisco have

This teams best players should be used in a running system. I'm noticing something I noticed last game as well. This team runs best when Tyreke is with the 2nd unit. When he's out there with the other players he just looks out of it and lost. Troubling.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
This teams best players should be used in a running system. I'm noticing something I noticed last game as well. This team runs best when Tyreke is with the 2nd unit. When he's out there with the other players he just looks out of it and lost. Troubling.
Put in a starter against anyone's second unit and they better damn well do better.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I honestly am hoping that John Salmons gets hit by a golf cart during halftime. Something needs to happen to prevent him from playing this game

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
This lineup is ridiculously small. I'm not sure what the point is, especially if you're going to just walk it up each time.