WTF part (sorta moment) of the game?

• The Double Dunk

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • Green channels Carter

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Young Kings need some coffee

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Personally I think thats how it should be and for me that wasn't a debate, but as things go it's over till Donte will have 2 bad games or Omri have 2 great ones again.. it's what I said in a post before yesterday, I mean obviusly right now Donte plays way better and Omri is just horrible, but these guys history shows you can't really make a call after 2-3 games in SL, you gotta look at it in a longer period of time...
True dat.

woo hoo!! "Cousins has it!!" Webber.

thank you ESPN3! watched the whole game today and the previous 2 games! Cousins for the win! can't wait for Tyreke and Cousins to take court!

I know these servers can only hold around 200 people ( or so it seems ) but I love the excitement everyone has over this young Kings team. Its the third summer league game and I'm as excited over tonights win as I have been for a while. I hope it translates into getting people to buy tickets. These guys need to see some support out there.

This feels like an overly sensational comment...Cousins is probably going to be the best center in the league sometime soon. I just cant believe what Ive seen in the 3 games ive watched him play in so far. Hes REALLY good in almost every category of the game. Hes a legitimate and dangerous triple threat on offense. His rebounding is on the same level as his offensive game. He lacks an extremely intimidating presence on defense, but he looks like hes a solid defender. With a little work he'll be a very good man defender. He's big enough and smart enough to become a good low post defender. Wow.

Hey, Kentucky fan here; and I gotta say, I am not the least bit surprised by Boogie's production thus far. I watched him play every game this year (and went to a bunch), and he just got better every game. I think he is the biggest steal of the draft...even as high as he went. He is going to pee you off at some point in the season, but you will genuinely love this kid by the end.

His "reputation" was exaggerated, but he does have a bit of a temper. It only make him play harder, though. By the end of last season, teams were using psychological ploys to try to get under his skin; but he just got better!

Off the court, the kid is shy; but he's a goof-ball and he means well. The more comfortable he gets, the more he comes out of his shell. Honestly, I think he is just scratching the surface of his potential. He's 19 and he's only getting better.

Sorry for the long winded post, but I really appreciate this young man. And call me a band-wagoner if you will, but I am officially a Kings fan. Sac-town seems like the perfect place for him. Can't wait to see Evans dish to him (and vice versa!)

Hey guys, I haven't read through all of the comments yet so sorry if it has been posted, but is there anywhere I can watch the replay of tonights game because I missed that second half. I looked at ESPN3 but they haven't had it posted yet and I don't know when and if they will. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated! :)

Hey guys, I haven't read through all of the comments yet so sorry if it has been posted, but is there anywhere I can watch the replay of tonights game because I missed that second half. I looked at ESPN3 but they haven't had it posted yet and I don't know when and if they will. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated! :)
Well last nights game was reshown this morning at around 10 am on nbatv if you get that channel.. Good luck! It was a good one.

Man Cousins is a beast. It looks like he can do everything out there. Board, dribble, shoot, post up, block shots/take charges, steal the ball, pass really well, etc. I am so excited to have him on this team.