Raptors @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder why Curry's name was popping up, if it was against Clips then that was a lesser opponent, Reke's is against a PO team. We locked up our ROY!

Curry vs Clips had 36-10-13 in 46 mins and Collison vs Pacers had 18-13-12 in 45 mins. Reke got 19-10-10 in 36 mins.

Fixed: Thought he had 17 points, my mistake.

Last edited:
Curry vs Clips had 36-10-13 in 46 mins and Collison vs Pacers had 18-13-12 in 45 mins. Reke got 19-10-10 in 36 mins.

Yea. but I'd like to see the +/- of those other players and how well they played defense those games. Because 'Reke is the COMPLETE package! He plays both ends of the court. I'm not knocking those other players. They are great rookies and and played great games to get those triple doubles. But Tyreke has done it game after game, he's been double teamed since the very first day, and yet he still keeps scoring and contributing. Tyreke is playing well compared to ALL the guards in the league, not just the rookies! He is averaging 20/5/5 !! That would be awesome for a 5 year player in his prime. Tyreke is TWENTY YEARS OLD !!! This kid is actually going to get better! I can't believe how the Basketball GODS have rained down their blessings upon the Kings Organization! THIS is the superstar that the fans have been waiting for! They can build a team around 'Reke !! He is going to be the King of Sacktown!

BUT, 'REKE has done it game in and game out. All year long, he has been double teamed and still he has scored in double figures most nights and he has been our leader down the stretch in games. He has had several Game Winners to go with a season full of great basketball. He has played great offensively and defensively against some of the best guards in the league. There has been NO rookie wall for Tyreke, He JUMPED OVER THE ROOKIE WALL ON THE WAY TO THE HOOP! He has been spectacular! I am so glad that the Kings ended up with Tyreke! I am going to go out on a limb and say that Tyreke is going to be the Best player to come from this draft bar NONE!

Glad to see how hard the rest of the Kings played this game! Cisco, even though he is dead tired came out and contributed as best he could. His legs are pretty dead, so his jumper has left him. But he was out there rebounding, getting steals, taking the ball to the rim, and just about anything else he could to make his contribution.

Last edited:
Just got back from the game and it really couldn't have gone much better. Tyreke getting a triple double on his Rally night and we blowout the Toronto Raptors. and I get t-shirts to bring home. :D

People want the ROY award to be close, but there really is no contest.

Tyreke Evans:

-Triple double in 36 minutes against a playoff team.

-Denver game winner

-Milwaukee game winner

-Led Chicago 35 point comeback

-Game winning steal on Gilbert Arenas

-Rookie/Sophmore MVP

You gotta be kidding me! That triple double should put the exclamation point on the ROY award.

BTW: Anyone got any info on whether a triple double is harder to achieve than 55 points?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.